ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ (2)

—𝑻𝑾𝑶.

𝐖𝐂: 𝟓

𝐖𝐂: 𝟓.𝟏𝐊

°∴,*⋅✲══〖➹〗══✲⋅*,∴°

"Boyfriend, huh? Well you don't seem like it."

Both you and Eren can only find it in yourselves to internally groan over the auburn haired male. "Can you believe this guy? Still won't let up for someone who doesn't even want him..." Eren leans down to whisper, and his words are wholly seconded by the brisk nod of your head.

Albeit the messy tresses of hair escaping his bun and falling into his line of vision, Eren eyes the man in the most uninviting way. "Oh yeah? Tell him who I am, babe." Him addressing you in such a way was bound to make your mouth go dry, cheeks growing hot with excitement. You eventually remember to play along instead of fawning over him.

Eren's eyes flit to yours, awaiting the slightest confirmation. A large restful palm gives your waist a light and consoling squeeze, snug grip never loosening. It was clear to you that Eren was dead set on the success of this little facade, attempting to make it appear as real as possible. You didn't have to know much about him to understand that he was headstrong; sometimes too much for his own good.

Your lips slightly go agape, and words follow right after. "He's someone I'd rather be spendin' my time with right now." If only you knew of his name, this charismatic green-eyed stranger, and maybe your answer wouldn't have seemed as hesitant as it was.

The man then peers at you through reddish bangs, his defeat finally beginning to register. From the looks of his tiresome fidgeting and mellow huffs, both yours and Eren's snuggly display had been emphasizing enough.

"... Fine then." You release that tight breath you'd been keeping hitched in the middle of your throat when the man begrudgingly relents. A sheer step back turns into an entire hallway's worth of distance once he begins to trot away.