1

"Another training camp?" Suga said as they were in the bus on the way to Shinzen high.

"Yeah its in Shinzen high again." Asahi shyly said to his fellow third year.

"What other schools are going to be there coach?" Hinata asked the older male who sat in the front with a file of papers.

"Hmmmm... let's see. Us, Aoba Johsai, Shiratorizawa, Nekoma, Fukurodani, Inarizaki, and....." the blonde male went slightly pale when he came across the last school name.

"And what coach?" Tanaka said, which alerted the rest of the group to listen intently.

Ukai gulped the remain saliva in his throat as a drop of sweat rolled down his forehead.

"Suibotsu Academy...." he finally breath out.

"Suibotsu?" Nishinoya questioned.

"Whos thats?" Kageyama finally asked the burning question.

Coach Ukai gulped a bit as cleared his throat. This training camp was definitely going to help his team a lot, with all of these top schools, especially Suibotsu Academy.

"Listen up." He said raising his voice so that the rest of the team could hear. "Suibotsu Academy is a very old Academy with conservative ways of teaching their students. They prioritize discipline, respect, and honor. The reason why none of you guys know this school is because they never showed up to competitions. They automatically go to Nationals, because they are number one. When we arrive to this training camp, be careful."

He turned his head to look at his team glimmering with delight and excitement.

"Because they are on a whole nother level."

Karasuno arrived to see that all of the other teams were already there unloading their luggage from the bus. This training camp would last about a month so the teams had plenty of time to work, practice, and improve.

"Kenma!!!!!!!" Hinata shouted as he rushed to the little pudding with wide arms.

"BOKE! HINATA WAIT!" Kageyama yelled after the bright orange but was too late as Hinata sped towards the setter embracing him.

"Shoyo its nice to see you again." Kemma said facing the orange and pausing his game.

"AKAAASSSHIIIII WE MADE ITTT!!" a certain owl haired boy said to his pretty companion.

"Yes we have Bokuto-san" Akaashi said trailing after the exploding third year.

"Yo! Kotaro!" Kuroo said swinging an arm around the owl haired boy.

"Tsumu! Wake yer ugly ass up! We arrived!" Osamu yelled to his brother from outside the bus window.

"Hhnnhggh... huh...?" The 2 toned boy said waking up from his slumber rubbing his eyes while Suna took a picture.

"Hehe black mail." He said to himself.

"SHITTYKAWA GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE DAMM BUS!" Iwaizumi said dragging the chocolate haired boy.

"Iwa-chan you're so meannnnn." Oikawa whined as he was roughly thrown to the ground.

"Woahhhh look at all these teams~" Tendou said in a singing voice.

"Yeah there's quite a lot." Semi replied while Ushijima walked next to the duo.

"Do you think they'll come?" Semi asked the tall olive haired male that was standing next to him with a visible frown.

"I hope so." He replied in a deep voice. "I wish to play with Suibotsu again."

All of the teams gathered around in the gym as the coaches stood in the front, a sea of highschool volleyball teams infront of them.