4

"Semi semi~!" (Y/n) sang as she ran towards the ash gray haired male with wide arms.

"Ah It's good to see you again (L/n)-san." He said as she approached him.

"You're so pretty Semi semi as always thats why you're my favorite!" She said with a wide grin as she clung onto his side.

"Alright get off of him." Hideki said as he roughly grabbed the girl by the collar and lifted her up like a kitten.

" Hideki said as he roughly grabbed the girl by the collar and lifted her up like a kitten

"Put me down short ass!" She yelled back glaring at him.

"HA?!" He barked as he glared down at her. "Short ass?! You're shorter than me!"

"OI! Cut it out you two!" Samatoki said as they both snarled at each other.

"Tch frickin dumbass

"Tch frickin dumbass..." she muttered under her breath as she crossed her arms.

"HA?! YOU WANNA SAY IT TO MY FACE DUMB ASS?!" Hideki growled.

"HERE!" She said as she got up in his face, "FRICKIN DUMBASS!"

"They are such children..." Akeri said face palming while the two growled at each other.

"And I can't believe Hideki is a third year

"And I can't believe Hideki is a third year..." Semi said as it sweatdropped at the scene in front of him.

"Oya ~" a voice sprang up from behind. Suibotsu turned around to face a bed head with his hands in his pockets with a certain owl haired male trailing behind him.