[Chapter 2]

'ABDUCTED'

The heaven on the earth where king not rule the kingdom but the heart of its every subject. The place was none other than Dwarka. The whole kingdom was decorated like a new bride why not afterall it's there princess wedding who has a special place in everyone heart.

Subhadra was loved and respected by each and everyone not the only reason that she was a princess . It was her nature , her valour that can make anyone to fall for her .

As it was there beloved Princess wedding everyone was enthusiastic. From small to big everyone was practicing in wedding by all there heart. Place was beautifully decorated all the preparation was personally  look after by Balram himself . He loved his sister a lot more than anything. He was happy that his beloved sister was marrying to his best student .

"Dau...." His thoughts was interepted as he saw kanha calling him and coming  towards his direction with a big smile.

" What happens kanha ?" He inquired smiling back . He know kanha was somewhat not happy that I fixed Subhadra marriage to Duryodhana but now he looked almost happy . What is he planning? Dau thoughts.

" Dau come fast the family of Hastinapur and Indraprastha is arrived here . We must welcome them come on.." Kanha said smiling and dragged him upto the entrance.

Balram welcomed all the members with utmost respect. He knows that Pandavas were not happy with this alliances but he was happy that they come.

"Welcome to Dwaraka . I hope you don't have any problem in travelling . All of you should take some rest as wedding preparations will start in prahar( 3 hours)."Balram informed everyone.

"Sure balaram " Maharaj Dhritarashtra spoke out and went with his son and wife to meet Duryodhan who was in Dwarka since one week with Gandhar raj.

Kanha eyes were searching for the person who is nowhere to be found . Nakul caught his gaze and realised whom he searching for.

" Bhrata krishna your Parth is not with us " Nakul replied."We are also your cousin's so spend sometime with us also " added Nakul playfully.

" It's not like that Nakul . I love all of you equally. But tell me where is he ?" Kanha asked curiously.

"He will join us soon Govind . He had some work. He will be here soon " replied the most beautiful lady in entire Aryavart .

Kanha nodded his head .

"Let's go inside all of you . I am not standing here all days . Krishna I want eat something won't you present me delicious dishes of Dwarka " Bheem spoke out his thoughts which was he holding back since he entered here.

" We are here to attend wedding not for eating " Sahadev commented and all burst into laughter.

"Sahadev!!!" Bheem roared and was about to held him Yudhishthir gestured him to stop.

" It's not the time guys " Yudhishthir said and they nodded.

" Come inside all dishes are ready for you ." Kanha replied . And all follow him . He ordered dasis to take them to there chambers .

After sometime....

The wedding day was totally ruined . All the faces were tensed and worried . As the news broke that someone has kidnapped there beloved Princess from the palace without anyone notice.

Balram anger was out of the world. He was so worried about his little sister.

" I don't leave the person who has kidnapped my sister . He has to lose his life today." Balram roared.

" Agya dijiye gurudev I will not leave him " Duryodhana spoke out to which Balram nodded.

" But who can do this to her?" Kunti asked her eyes was red due to crying . She was really tensed for her.

" Dau I think it's is him " kanha whispered in Balram ears.

Balram understand his meaning whom was he indicating

" It's none other than Kalyavan bua " Balram informed fisting his fingers in anger and left place determined to find his sister any how.

Everyone knows how cruel Kalyavan was. Duryodhana was back off from his thoughts to save Subhadra. He don't want to lost his life afterall.

Kanha know what was going to happen next but he was still worried for his beloved . He knows Kalyavan has to pay for this .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was chapter guys ?

Subhadra is kidnapped but not by Arjun !!!
Stay tuned to know more.

Do comments....