Dark Horse

Lila comes from the bathroom and looks beaten up.Lila:M-Marinette beat me up!Adrien:Marinette is the kindest,sweetest person I know!Alya:I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind!Nino:Not cool,dudette.
*Marinette approaches and Alya confronts her.*Alya:You had no reason to beat up Lila, Marinette!Marinette:B-but I didn't d-do anything!Alya:Then how do you explain this  ?*Alya points to Lila.*Marinette:She must have made fake bruises or something!I don't like her,but that doesn't mean I'd beat her up!Alya:This has gone too far, Marinette.We're not your friends anymore!Marinette is slapped to the ground and Lila gets walked to the infirmary.The slap mark is very tender.Fast foward a couple of hours at lunch.Hawkmoth senses Marinette's negative mind and sends an akuma that lands in her earrings.Her 'friends' are close enough to see this happening.*
Hawkmoth:Knew you were,you were gonna come to me!And here you are,but you better choose carefully,'cause I'm capable of anything!Of anything and everything!
Make me your ally,make me your partner,but don't make me your enemy, your enemy, your enemy!
Adrien:Marinette,don't listen to him!
Hawkmoth:So you wanna play with magic,well, you should know whatcha falling for!
Do you dare to do this?'Cause I'm coming atcha like a dark horse!Are you ready for?Mari:Ready for!Hawkmoth:A perfect storm!Mari:A perfect storm!
Adrien:You're stronger than this,Marinette!
Hawkmoth:'Cause once you're mine,once you're mine,there's no going back!Mark my words!This revenge will make you levitate like a bird!Like a bird without a cage but down to earth!If you choose to walk away, don't walk away!It's in the palm of your hand now!It's a yes or no, no maybe!So just be sure before you give it up to me!Up to me, give it up to me!
Adrien:He's trying to trick you!
Hawkmoth:So you wanna play with magic!Well, you should know whatcha falling for!Do you dare to do this?'Cause I'm coming atcha like a dark horse!Are you ready for, ready for?!A perfect storm!Mari:A perfect storm!Hawkmoth:'Cause once you're mine,once you're mine!So you wanna play with magic,well, you should know whatcha falling for!Do you dare to do this?
Adrien:You can fight it!
'Cause I'm coming atcha like a dark horse!Are you ready for, ready for?!A perfect storm!Mari:A perfect storm!Hawkmoth:'Cause once you're mine, once you're mine,there's no going back!Mari:Yes,Hawkmoth.