Angry Too

(I am only doing this for you that like this song and because I don't have to actually play it.I don't like the way the song sounds,so if I do this,I can just imagine how it sounds.)
It was an ordinary day for Marinette Dupain Cheng,but a little sausage haired liar planned to make that all change.This was the day Marinette would be out of Lila's hair forever.Or so she thought.Much to sausage hair's fortune,nobody knew about this.First,it would start off like any other day..(Cue to them in class,a few minutes before it actually started.)
Lila was telling stories to the class,lying with every breath,as always..Except now,she had a new story to tell..Apparently,over the summer,(They're all 15 now.)Lila had made Jagged Stone's,Fang's,Penny's,
Prince Ali's,Thomas Astruc's,and Clara Nightingale's outfits for an upcoming red carpet event.On top of that,she also said she made the cover for Jagged Stone's new album.(We all know she didn't do one of those things.)
Marrinette's POV,
(||means thoughts.)
|I buried the unseemly urges deep in the ground with the roots,but it's all coming up to the surface,maybe it's getting ready to bloom!|*a little over a hum*'And I don't wanna be a monster in the making,I don't wanna be more bitter than sweet!'*I stand up and everybody stares at me.*'I don't know to how to be just standing by blankly,not getting angry,'She took all the credit for MY work!I slaved away to make all those outfits!'Cause another and another coming up out of the gutter,till drowning in an ocean of entitled motherf****ers,and they're all pushing my buttons,but they never seem to wonder why..Another and another,ask each other..'(Flashback: Marinette is drowning in Lila's lies as they scold her for not believing Lila and ask each other if they've heard her latest lies.)Alya:Does it get your blood boiling,Nino:Does it make you see red?Kim:Do you wanna destroy it?(He was a heavy Liar Rossi believer in Chameleon,why not now?)Lila(It is taking me all my effort not to put Liar/Lie-la Rossi/Bossy for her name.):Does it get in your head?'Cause it gets my blood boiling and I'm coming unglued,it would eat you like poison,if you knew what I knew,you would be angry too!'(Yes,I did change the lyrics a little bit.'It would hit you like poison,' doesn't sound right to me.)
Nobody's POV
'You want a bad guy?Fine!I'm the bad guy!'(Duh!)That was the moment all the light and sweetness there ever was in Marinette died.Now,they'd better watch their back.Since that day,Marinette has made multiple attempts to expose Lila Rossi in the most humiliating ways,but all have failed since Lila figured out how to turn the tables and make Marinette the villian.As always,these characters are so damn oblivious,they can't take a hint.So,they decided to start bullying Marinette as 'punishment.'Since her taking up the role of 'the bad guy', Mari has done her best to ignore her so called 'friends',as so to not give them satisfaction.One day,much to Marrinette's dismay,Lila secretly followed her after school to a classroom with sewing machines and a tablet put off to the side with a stylist.Lila didn't really know who was actually designing the clothes for the local celebrities going to the red carpet event,but she figured they weren't gonna say anyway,and the class has to be already stupid enough to believe her at all,but she was intrigued,so she stayed around.She quickly texted her mom,saying she wasn't coming home for a while because she had tutoring.She stayed outside the door of the classroom and watched as Marinette touched up her designs.
Prince Ali: