T W O (Diff Ending)[M]

I had some friends who were really invested in the smut even though it wasn't supposed to be the main part of the story 🥲. Anyways here's a spicy ending for you horny fucks out there.

-

With the sun gleaming down from the crack in the curtains, Irene groaned slowly opening her eyes. A chill shot down her spine as she stretched her arms out in the cold bed...

As she turned her head, she was faced with a pile of familiar blonde hair that had appeared to be naked.

Wait.

Naked?!

Irene raised the sheets seeing herself bare as well. She furrowed her eyebrows trying to process the situation before her. She wrapped the sheet around her and placed her toes on the ground. Scurrying away from the mess. Her face grew red as she changed into her day clothes.

'What was that? Me sleeping with Seulgi? I must have gone insane! It's not that I dislike girls or Seulgi even but.. Seulgi's my best friend. What... what will be our relationship now. What do we do now?! Do we continue on as friends? Do we have to be together now? Do I ask her out on a date? No. I don't want to. Being lovers with my closest friend is terrifying. All those personal feelings, waiting for farewell to find us someday and getting so easily broken. . . I don't want my relationship with Seulgi to be like that.'

Irene was lost in a mess of constant thoughts providing her with mindless headaches. She didn't even realize she was lost in her thoughts until a loud voice called to her.

"Hello? Rene? You there?" Someone giggled. Eve quickly snapped her head around.

"Oh, Wendy. Hey..." Irene quickly painted on a smile.

"So have you thought about what we talked about?" Irene's eyebrows tied together displaying her confusion.

Wendy heaved a sigh, seeming unalarmed by this. "Remember, I asked you on a date like two days ago?"

Irene was completely dumbfounded at the statement and felt guilty for forgetting. But she paused and thought to herself.

'Wait.

This was nearly perfect.

This is my chance.

This is the perfect distraction to pull me away from Seulgi for a few days. This should be fine. Yeah... fine...' Irene then quickly smiled and nodded her head. "Yes, I'd love to go with you."

-

Seulgi woke up to the sound of her alarm echoing through her room. She blindly reached for her phone checking the time. She sighed to the 11:00 bright and big on her phone.

Seulgi groaned and forced herself to get up knowing she missed her first class already. Suddenly it hit her. She looked around at the unfamiliar setting before her realizing she was in Irene's room.

The cool brush of air hit her back, making her realize she was fully bare. The events of last night rushed into her head.

"Fuck."

"Damn it Seulgi you've gone too far." Seulgi screamed to herself, "She probably hates you now! You let your feelings get the best of you Kang Seulgi. Do you even like her like that?! I thought you didn't do dating Seul. Oh my god... It was...."

Seulgi stopped talking to herself for a bit thinking back on what happened the night before. Her heart was pumping fast and the butterflies were filling up her stomach.

"This is bad. I don't regret it but... God, what about Bae... Ughh." She groaned, shaking her head before heading out.

Throughout the rest of the day, Seulgi and Irene drowned themselves in their consciousness. Wondering what would be left of their relationship and how would they move on? Who will crack the ice first?