pilot.

it was the year of 2019, the warm air of the spring was finally coming in, after a chilly 4 weeks of snow and blizzards which made the students of the high school ' cheongnam high ' hate winter. having to wear skirts and uniform in the cold weather really wasn't a thing to be happy about, so this weather was something to truly be happy about.

    after a whole hour of being in the bathroom, jungwoo's silky leg dropped over the side of the white bath tub curve.

   "ahhh.. this is bliss-" he commented to himself with a cheeky smile, holding the soapy sponge against his wet locks of hair which had covered his eyes.

   "jungwoo-ya!!!! hurry and get ready, you know the bus arrives at 8:30 and its 8:15 right now!" the sound of his older sister's voice filling up the room with great volume.

   jungwoo flinched at the sudden break of silence interrupting his time in the water. see jungwoo loved water dearly, but could never bring himself to swim in anything deeper than his own bath tub, which let him suffer in his own love.

   "yeah! okay- i'm coming.." he slowly faded out, placing his hands on the rim of the bath tub to lift himself up, water dripping down his soft and clean body.

    you would expect jungwoo to be more assertive when it came to his responses and actions, but he was indeed the opposite, holding up his soft brown sweater vest gently to put it over his white collared shirt.

   "hm.. i wonder if this is too much for the first day back from summer break.." he mumbled to himself, pouting his lips slightly as he tugged down on the sweater vest as he thought of it.

jungwoos outfit:

after talking to himself after what seemed like an hour, he was able to make it out of the house before 8:30, running past his sister with his soft blue back-pack in hand as he made it out the door at a godly speed

time
[ 8:22 AM ]
one new notification.

( 4 messages from @xiaovvnns )

@ xiaovvnns
jungwoo?
jungwoo?!?!
jungwoo, i'm at the bus station.. i told the driver to wait for you
so hurry please!! i don't want to go on alone.. :((((

@ snoopyluwr
i'm here!! i'm here!!
look up , no not to the left.. to the right!!
yea yea that's me, wait up
seen

-

    xiaojun sighed in relief, seeing jungwoo finally appear in front of him. xiaojun was a very anxious person, who was very sensitive to those around him.

   "took you long enough.." xiao frowned lightly, scratching the back of his head.

   jungwoo chuckled softly, the softness of xiaojun evidently showing as they made their way to the back of the bus, "don't worry- i don't got these yummy legs for no reason," jungwoo teased, sliding his hand against his baggy pants.