dos.

"what did you guys eat for lunch??" mark asked, pulling up his tights that were stuck against his waist.

"all of a sudden-" yeonjun laughed out softly, a sour look on his face with his arms up in the air stretching as they walked over to the edge of the pool, feet touching the moist floor of the gym. doyoung then came over running, his wet hair flopping up and down all over the place like a wet dog.

"okay, which one of you can go find the kid who signed up to be manager-" he huffed out in small pants, bending over slightly as he rested his arms on his thighs.

"woah, woah u swam already?" mark chuckled, his mouth coming up to cover his mouth, leaning against yeonjun at the sight of this tired doyoung. doyoung continued to huff softly, his head hanging low as he tried to make out a proper sentence.

"well..we- need..someone..to set up..the meet for tomorrow-" doyoung managed to say, head still hanging low.

yeonjun shook his head softly, "sure, but someone come with me so that i have back up," mark jumped up from his shoulder as yeonjun walked around the rim of the pool. "winwin, what about you?"

winwin looked up, ears red when taking his legs out of the pool. "i mean, i would like to see who this person is so that i can make sure they don't cause problems around here.." he mumbled, nodding in approval at his 'smart' idea that earned a yell from felix who was swimming laps in the pool, "liar!!!!!"

winwin's head snapped back at him, glaring at the freckled boy who was swimming calmly and unphased. winwin picked up a towel from the side and dried up his legs before pulling yeonjun out of the gym with him.

"let's go find this boy." he said in a serious tone, his fingers tingly at the nervousness of meeting this new manager. yeonjun turned his head and stook out his tongue at the others who had to stay in the gym, continuing to walk with winwin as if nothing happened.

it had been about 10 minutes of jungwoo sitting down under the stairs of the school, his cheeks finally calming down to a light pink. "well, maybe i should go back.." he said to himself, fondling with his sweater vest, "but what if they find me weird for running out."

jungwoo spent a solid 5 minutes talking to himself before he saw xiaojun walk past him, back to the classroom where he was supposed to meet with yuta.

jungwoo smirked lightly, seeing that xiaojun was becoming even more timid as the time passed. jungwoo thought that xiaojun was only like this because the teacher was flirty, but did xiaojun actually like his teacher? jungwoo did not know.

"i swear, he was this tall-" yeonjun exclaimed, using his hand to go over winwin's head, his voice echoing in the hallway. "yea, i am pretty sure you're exaggerating jun." sicheng scoffed lightly at his overly dramatic best friend.

'what are they talking about, and why are they getting so close?' jungwoo said to himself internally, using his hands to get up from the floor, untangling his legs carefully.

jungwoo was almost successful in evacuating the area until he dropped his phone on the marble floor. 'shit!' jungwoo exclaimed in hie head, his eyes and nose scrunching up as he froze in place trying to stay quiet.

"who's there?!" yeonjun yelled out, quickly going down the stairs, abandoning winwin who was next to him. yeonjun gasped softly when he held the rail, looking over the corner.

"hey it's you!" he exclaimed when looking at the boy who was bent over picking up his phone.

jungwoo slowly turned around as if being interrogated by a police, his hands going up. yeonjun felt his cheeks heat up upon looking at the visual in front of him.

"sorry about earlier.." he mumbled, running his hand through his hair guiltily. winwin finally made it down to where he was, leaning against the rail over at the boy who seemed to look exactly like a puppy with his big doe eyes, plump cheeks, and small teeth that poked out in. cute way.

"so, we wanted you to be our manager." winwin spoke out in a nonchalant way, looking away from the male with a cold look. yeonjun's head snapped back as he shoved winwin slightly, "dude, not yet- we didn't even introduce ourselves," yeonjun returned his gaze back at jungwoo who seemed to be very red, and timid in the moment.

"i'm yeonjun, and this asshole is winwin," yeonjun beamed, rocking his weight on his feet. "o-oh, manager?" jungwoo mumbled softly, a bit disappointed yet not surprised, "well i think that's fine with me winwin, and yeonjun.. i'm jungwoo, 3rd year."

"oooh us too!" yeonjun exclaimed, going over to jungwoo to grab his hands and pull him closer to the male.

"well, our captain says we need a manager so that our meet for tomorrow is dealt with..i hope thats fine?" yeonjun asked, clinging onto jungwoo automatically, gaining an eye-roll from winwin who seemed to be a third wheel.

"let's go, he can talk to doyoung when we get there," winwin commented, getting off the rail to walk over to the gym ahead of them. winwin had a feeling that the team was going to admire jungwoo, a bit too much, and that didn't sit well with winwin who seemed to have his first puppy love right then and there. also yeonjun was wrong. jungwoo was not taller than him, which was cute.
//
phew, third part gonna be good ...... - val