002

𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬

THE VERY NEXT DAY, Maia made her way to the coffee shop at the same time she went yesterday hoping she would bump into the boy yesterday and get her ID card back.

She ordered a cup of latte and took a sit outside to wait for the boy to drop by, she waited for what seemed like hours and started to lose hope but just then a familiar figure walked into the shop. Maia stood up and rushed over to the boy locking her arms around his neck preventing him from moving " what the hell ?" he asked in shock, Maia looks at him " you ! you bumped into me yesterday and I lost my ID, where is it?" she blurted.

" its in my wallet," was all he managed to say from the suffocating headlock she put him in, " you're gonna kill me" he mentions pointing to her arms just then she realises and slowly lets go, the boy rubs his neck before taking his wallet out and handing over her ID to her.

" thank you" she says with a warm smile and handing back to her table and the boy nodding his head and walking into the coffee shop to order a drink, after he collected his order he walked out the door and stopped when he heard someone call him " hey! join me" she signalled him to come over and have a seat.

She sticked her hand out " Maia Scooter" she introduced herself and waited for the boy to take her hand, " Vincent Hacker" he shook her hand and added " i saw your ID yesterday so I already knew your name" he shrugged. The girls eyes widened as she looks at him " did you google me?" she asked the boy who shook his head and responded with " do you want me to?" which sounded more like a question.

The two talked until Maia received a call, she picked up the phone which changed her facial expressions " i told you to leave me alone." she hung up the phone and took a sip of her latte ignoring the fact the boy infront of her was now looking at her with  concern written all over his face, she soon realised and apologised " sorry, its my d- no one." she smiled at him awkwardly and grabbed her bag " i should go" with that said she stood up and walked off the boy chased after her " wait !" he called " whats your number" he asked handing the girl his phone, she looks at him with a small smile and dialling her number in his phone and walking off.

Vinnie smiled at his phone and headed to the direction leading to his home.

A/N : SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A LONG TIME I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY !