009

" HEY DAD, HOW ABOUT A FAMILY DINNER TONIGHT" Maia said through the phone, " whats the occasion ?" 

Maia chuckled  " just want you to meet someone" 

" its okay, just go a long with it." Maia smiled 

The door bell rang, she opens the door revealing a old male standing there with a smile on his face " Maia, how are you?" he greets her with open arms but she rejects it " sit down, the guest will be here any minute now" she smiled at her father. 

After a few minutes of awkwardness, the special guest finally arrived. Maia smiles at the sound of the door bell ringing " dad, can you go get it ? i'm busy in the kitchen" she makes an excuse and acts like she was making a salad. He opened the door to welcome the guest, a teen male standing taller than Mr scott in a nice suit, he noticed Mr Scott and greets him with a smile 

" Hi, I'm Vincent. Maia's boyfriend" He shook Mr Scotts hand before he entered the house, Maia walked out of the kitchen with a smile on her face "you look amazing" she complimented. 

" i'm Vincent. Maia's boyfriend" replaying over and over in Mr Scotts head.

" youre doing great" maia softly whispers in Vinnies ears. 

They were seated and ate the delicious food Maia made, when it was really made by Luke all Maia did was make the salad. " So Vincent, what's your last name ?" 

" Hacker" his answer causing the older male to choke on his food a little. 

The night was going well and just as planned. A drunk Maia burst out with joy and laughter 
" dad, tell Vincent about the time you changed your name" she laughed, Vinnie looked at Mr Scott " oh, no wonder your last names are slightly different" Vinnie laughed. 

A few minutes of chitchat later, Maia was passed out and it was just Vincent and Mr scott sitting in an awkward atmosphere, finally Mr Scott cleared his throat " Vincent, can I have a word with you outside ?" Vinnie nods his head. 

The door closes and Maia wakes up, she runs up to her room " They went outside, proceed with the recording now!" 

a/n : please read the next few chapters, I swear its gonna be interesting