EPILOGUE

Y/N'S POV

"Junseo, stop! You're going to fall!" I exclaimed worriedly as our seven year old son paid no heed to my warning and excitedly jumped off his chair, ready to meet the guests, or more particularly Aera...Taehyung's daughter.

"I'm going to show her my new drone! She'll be so jealous." Junseo's eyes glittered with excitement as he turned to look at me, his pink lips curving into a mischievous smile that held an uncanny resemblance to his father's.

My heart warmed.

He'd looked so much like me when he was just born but over the past six years he had slowly grown to take after his father in every aspect.

Junseo even had the same cute roundness to his face that Jimin had as a child and was blessed with the same heart-melting cheeky smile that he would sneakily use to his advantage every single time he got in trouble.

"She's always showing off her Gucci clothes to me. I'm going to show her that I'm no less!" He exclaimed enthusiastically before quickly grabbing his new toy and running outside.

"I just know that these two are going to fight again. You just can't risk leaving them alone. They'll rip each other's hair off." I sighed, looking at Jimin who shrugged his shoulders before smiling and interlocking his fingers with mine.

"Don't worry about them, baby. Kids their age are supposed to fight. Besides, just because Aera is the calm one, doesn't mean she's going to spare Junseo for acting like a brat!" Jimin laughed.

"We both know Junseo is the one who picks fights with her, making up scenarios in his little head and assuming she's showing off her Gucci when the poor girl doesn't even actually have an option!"

I nodded. "Aera is indeed calmer out of the two. I just hope Junseo behaves himself today. I really don't want them to be huffy on such a special day."

It was the seventh anniversary of Bangtan and we had invited all the boys over to our place for a small dinner— a close-knit, intimate affair that allowed the boys to relax in a cozy, homely atmosphere and facilitated our families to get to know each other and get along better.

Thanks to such dinners, I had grown well acquainted with each of their wives or girlfriends and the kids got an opportunity to play together as well, developing deep friendships.

"How is the weather treating the expecting mother?" I smiled and hugged Namjoon's girlfriend who was now two weeks pregnant, leaving her beautiful face flushed with a healthy pink glow. It was safe to assume that there had been a little er-accident while their wedding planning was still under progress, but Namjoon looked extremely excited for the quickly approaching wedding so all seemed fairly well.

As for Taehyung...the story of his marriage was a bit surprising.

None of us had expected him to opt for such a conventional method to find his spouse. He had gotten married only a few months after Jimin and I's nuptials, and while none of us really knew why he had suddenly decided to agree to an arranged marriage at such a young age, we could certainly see why he was so happy.

His wife, a pianist by profession, was incredibly sweet and had Taehyung wrapped around her delicate fingers. And to top that off, they had been blessed with a daughter whom Taehyung absolutely adored.

"The weather is quite nice actually." Namjoon's wife laughed as we all settled down. "I just hope Namjoon stops breaking things when he becomes a father. Yesterday, he accidentally broke my favourite glass vase." She threw a playfully disapproving glance at him as everyone burst out laughing at the slightly embarrassed expression on his face.