Stormy November nights

Yes I left but said that I'd be coming back. When would you learn how to do it?

"Do what?" Answered she with no feelings at all, just the numbness brought about by the cold wind that's been hitting her since she arrived before dusk.

She stood still not wanting to speak or even attempting to break the ice, as the night draws even darker and the man in front of her readily utter the words that made her look straight to blank space and tried to decipher words she could barely hear until he shouted.

"Learn to wait!"

Now she could hear him clearly but that turned out into anger and dissipation, she was bothered by her furiosity inside but wanting to held them along with the tears that wanted to fall. It's just dead silence. Lightning struck throughout the dark skies, spreading like veins capitulating the vastness of a gloomy horizon. Her face succumbed to the sudden brightness and he could see through her eyes hatred and disdain.

She on hybernation. He on constraint.

Not a soul moved but both were expecting for a rumble of drums the heavens will provide in a while. Then the thunder roll. Accompanied by the deafening sound as though all loose ends broke as she shouted out loud and tears escaped from her eyes. She clinched her fists with all the strength she could muster to punch him on his face or any part of him that would make him feel her pain right now but didn't do it anyway as she turned around and walked as fast as she could, away from the soul she thinks she owned and from the heart where she put a string to connect with hers.

Lies. Betrayal. More lies. Sadness. Is November all stormy nights?

He just stood there unable to come up with words to console her. He never moved. Even the rumble of the heavens did not bother him physically. Though he shivered but he was just numbed or maybe dumbed so he thinks. Then again the lightning cracks above him. He could still see her face looking at him furiously even if her shadows were slowly fading in the night. What have i done? Asked he. Why did i have to say those words? He looked up as the rain started pouring, he let the raindrops fall on his face like a water following the streams on the curve of his face and the water drooping down to the ground, he's wishing that it will wash away all of his pain. Yes he is hurting. He's hurt. Do November rains fall heavily during the night?