Chapter 109

"BHEEM!" balram called entering the scene with his plough. "You have violated the rules!" bheem said. "Yes I do agree gurudev. Punish me as you wish." bheem said kneeling down. "The only way is death!" balram said making draupadi's eyes go wide. "Dau-" "Dau!" krishna cut draupadi off. "How can you say that dau? Bhrata bheem just fulfilled his oath." krishna said. "But its against the rules!" balram said. "But it was for dharma dau. Then even the kauravs by cheating conducted the infamous cheer haran of our sister." krishna said and explained why it was just. "Stand up bheem. You are right." balram said making draupadi sigh in relief.

*****

"Mitra?" ashwatthama said. "Mitra!" duryodhan barely replied. "Mitra! This condition of your..... that BHEEM!" ashwatthama said. "Mitra! I have a wish will you fulfill it?" duryodhan said. "Ofcourse mitra." ashwatthama said. "Attack the pandavas in their softest and weakest spot." duryodhan said. "What?" ashwatthama asked. "Their heart, their soul, the reason of their existence.... draupadi and their upcoming child. They attacked us without thinking or caring about their dharma for their child. Kill them! If MY draupadi can't be mine then NOT theirs as well." duryodhan said. "As you wish mitra." ashwatthama said and invoked the bramhastra.

The pandavas returned to their base to be welcomed by draupadi who walked towards them with a bright smile with braided hair along with prakriti in her arms making them smile as well. "Such a radiant smile?" karn asked. "Ofcourse why not? Which wife won't be happy when her husbands return back victorious?" draupadi said and prakriti who had already learnt speaking to supported. "Baba!" she said and went towards shahadev who took her in his arms.

"Lets go inside now." karn said and everybody nodded and started heading inside. Draupadi then stopped as something pierced her ears making the pandavas look back as well. Then suddenly prakriti too shut her ears close making them worried. "What happened?" yudhistir asked. "Something huge and fatally dangerous is released in the universe. Take prakriti in she won't be able to handle this sharp sound." draupadi said and everybody of the naaglok (draupadi's family) came out greatly disturbed by the sound and looked up in the sky.

"Ladoo!" aparna said moving to draupadi. 'Maiya? What's this disturbing sound?" draupadi said shutting her ears. "ladoo! You are expecting go inside its not good for you and the child." aparna said and draupadi went inside with prakriti, pradyumna and krishna patni.

"We will go and check as we are not affected." bheem said. "Okay, its coming from the east." siddharth said and the pandavas went towards the direction along with krishna and entered a cave with an open roof opening above. The moved closer to inner cave to find duryodhan's pyre. "What is this doing here?" bheem asked. "Look there!" krishna said as ashwatthama came out from the dark with a psychotic calm face and started laughing like a maniac.

"You are over! You are over pandavo!" ashwatthama said while laughing like a psycho. "You released the bramhastra?" shahadev said looking up to see the bright light formed as bramhastra moving up in the center of the universe. "Yes! What?" ashwatthama said. He looked like an unstable psycho. "Straight to destroy your world! For whom you did this whole mahabharat." ashwatthama said confusing the pandavas but soon ringing a bell.

"Don't you dare!" nakul roared. "Yes! I did?" ashwatthama said while laughing like crazy. "As if I will let that happen." arjun said and summoned the bramhastra up in the air after ashwatthama's. "Parth! What did you do? One bramhastra is already too powerful and you released another? The whole world will be destroyed!" krishna said. "If so then I will soon return it." arjun said and returned it. "ashwatthama return it!" krishna said. "I don't know how to!" ashwatthama said laughing crazily.

"Priye!" karn reminded and they all rushed towards the camp. "Work done!" ashwatthama said and lighted duryodhan's pyre. As the pandavas rushed towards the camp they heard the painful scream of draupadi and quickly rushed in.