Preliminaries

Coming June 2021!

Yes, we have finally reached the last one. This will be the final book in the series and now all your questions will be answered. Not necessarily in a satisfying way.

Welcome to Curtain Call!

This is the seventh and last book in The Jewel Project series, so we're hitting our heads against the wall that is the end of the crazy adventures.

So be prepared for answers to the questions everyone's been obsessing over ever since Ron dropped some weird-ass clues in Firebomb.

Of course, since it's the final book... well, anything goes.

Down below, have some reminders regarding the characters and the plot of the previous novels.

Obviously, for those who haven't read the previous books, there will be minor spoilers and a lot of confusion. (What are you even doing here???)

Timeline

Remember the last book? It's four years later. Just like that. There's no in-between time.

Main Cast

Sam Grant - twenty-six, the leader of a division of a secret agency, and mostly tasked with finding giant jewels which might or might not be precious stones. He suspects they're space rocks with energetic properties and believes there are 7 of them.

Currently working on his PhD thesis and teaching. On the side, he's trying to figure out where the last jewel could be, but he's doing it as slowly as possible.

Has been in a coma for four weeks (eight years ago) so there are still some things in his memory which are a little funky.

Physical description: jet black hair, green eyes, tall and fairly well-built from all that training.

Core traits: curiosity, devotion

Abilities: anything concerning maps, history buff, leadership, plotting and planning, blackmailing people, keeping his much wilder brothers in check. Pretty proficient at keeping a low profile.

🧭

Tom Grant: Sam's twin. More laid back and with a burning desire for fun and chaos. Until he gets all dark and creepy. Has a blank spot in his memory and has suffered from amnesia.

Killed a man in cold blood and everyone cheered him on for it.

Currently working on genetics research for the University and adjusting to family life.

Physical description: Sam's twin. A bit better build and his eyes have a blue hue to them. His sunglasses wearing habit is gone. Has a scar cutting the corner of his right eyebrow, a tattoo of veins running on this back, a fleur de lis on his shoulder where he was shot and the all mighty tattooed canvas of all their adventures on his arms to cover up some nasty scarring (see man he killed).

Core traits: survival, possession

Abilities: incredible balance, parkour, voice imitation, not afraid to try dangerous stuff.