🌱sunset🌱

(Btw Tubbo and Ranboo and both in high school and live near each other)

It was nearing the end of the school day and Ranboo was in his last period of the day. He sat in his chair zoned out not paying much attention to what his teacher was saying. Soon the bell rang making Ranboo jump a bit. He waited till every one else was out of the room to leave. As he walked out the door to his school he pulled out his phone and checked his messages

One message from: "Tubeee🐝"

Tubee🐝-
Hey  ranboo can you meet me at the
Hill at 6:30?

Ranboob 🔪🫀🫀
yeah sure! See you then :)

A little bit after ranboo got home he started to work on his homework and then played some Minecraft.

Soon 6:27 came around so he decided that he would get going.
He put on a light jacket incase it got cold and started to walk down his street to the hill.
One he got there he saw tubbo sitting on the hill with a flower crown in his hair and in a striped shirt with overalls one. He patted for Ranboo to sit down next to him so he did.

They started to chat about school and other things like Minecraft and music they liked as tubbo made a flower crown for ranboo and placed it on his head.  The tubbo stoped talking all of a sudden and pointed to the sky. There was a beautiful sunset with white fluffy clouds and pink,  yellow and red swirls. It was amazing.  They set there in silence as tubbo leaned his head on ranboos shoulder and ranboo leaned his head on tubbos head. "Thanks for showing me this"  Ranboo whispered.
"No problem" Tubbo replied with.
They sat there till the pink and yellow turned into a purple and blue then they gave each other a warm hug good bye and went home.
Once Ranboo got home he put the flower crown Tubbo o have him on his night stand got on his Pjs and went to bed.