🌱🌱🌱🌱Soulmates🌱🌱🌱🌱

Hello my little gremlins :] I am back from my sleep to give you another chapter of this one shot :} if I don't finish this little series in this chapter I will be taking a small break from it. And also THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 15K READS- that's like actually insane. Anyway- on with the book!

Third person

Tubbo parked his car and slowly stepped out of it. The store that he had parked in front of was a little flower shop. It only had three parking spots and they were all open. As Tubbo waited from Ranboo he swayed on his heels to his toes. Soon Ranboo came up behind him and parked. Ranboo also got out of his car and walked over to Tubbo. Ranboo looked out at all the flowers in the felid. It was beautiful. Flowers of all color splashing up around this small pond. Most of the pond was in the shade, covered by a beautiful old willow tree the swayed lightly in the breeze. Tubbo looked up at Ranboo and grabbed his hand. He started walking towards the tree. There was a small path leading to the tree so they didn't step on any of the flowers. Once they got to the Tree Tubbo sat down, leaning against it. Ranboo followed. "So Ranboo, I don't know much about you. Tell me about yourself!"  Tubbo said in a happy voice. Ranboo though for a moment of what he should say. "Well..I'm 18 years old, which is probably why I didn't hear from you cassette tape for a year assuming that your 17. I love playing Minecraft and I have a twitch channel. I enjoy mystery's and horror movies..and that's about it. Oh also if you were wondering about my pronoun he/him are fine." Tubbo smiled and nodded. Ranboo seemed like a really nice guy. "What's your twitch? I also stream. We could do some stream together! if you want that is.."  Tubbo asked a bit nervously, was he coming of to friendly?
"Oh it's Ranboo live and of corse we can stream together!"  Tubbo looked up at Ranboo and smiled. "Ok! Wanna exchange discord's?" Tubbo said as he pulled out his phone. "Sure."

AAYEE done with yet another chapter ;]
Well- I'm going to take a nap now, o hope you enjoyed the chapter. Bye!! 💖🌱