Anakin..I'm so sorry

"No...No...No...MOM!...Don't! NO, DONT!" Anakin shot forward waking Ophelia up as well.

The girl was stunned from the sudden movement. She reached out to him but he quickly ran from the room. The jedi swiftly made his way to the balcony, Ophelia following slowly behind him in his wake. 

When she finally arrived to the balcony, Padme was at Anakin's side. She had reached a hand to his shoulder. Ophelia hung back, unsure of whether her presence was wanted, let alone needed. 

"You had a nightmare again." Padme sighed.

"Jedi don't have nightmares." Anakin spat. He was tense, leaning over the railing, clutching it. His grip was so tight it was as if it were the only thing keeping him standing in that moment. His eyes clenched so tightly he felt his head might explode.

"I heard you."

Anakin opened his eyes. "I saw my mother. I saw her as clearly as I see you now. She is suffering Padme. They're killing her she is in pain..." His voice breaks. "I know I am disobeying my mandate to protect you, Senator. I know I will be punished and possibly thrown out of the Jedi Order, but I have to go. I have to help her! I'm sorry, Padme. I don't have a choice."

Ophelia looked down. She wished she could take away the pain that this was causing Anakin. Everything that had been happening, everything he was being put through, was tearing at him, like vultures to a dead animal. He was already beaten down, now the events in his life were just scavenging for whatever light was left in him.

"I'll stay here with Ophelia. She can continue to protect me, and you won't be disobeying your mandate."

Ophelia smiled at the thought of being able to be around Padme and Naboo before. This was like her second home. When she traveled she generally only came to Naboo to assist Padme. She had missed Naboo dearly. However her excitement was interrupted with an alternative plan.

"Actually, I was thinking about taking Phelia with me. She and I well..." He paused, not sure how to explain their recent development. "She and I have grown closer, her fighting skills are something I'd require as well."

Padme smirked at his awkwardness. His hesitancy was all she needed to confirm her suspicion. "She'd kill us if she knew she would be missing out on the fun." 

With that remark Ophelia stepped out of the shadows and into the morning light. "Where are we going?"

"Tatooine."

"And what about Master Obi-Wan?"

"I guess we won't tell him, will we?" Padme said grinning mischievously. "Ophi, come help me pack please?"

Ophelia smiled at Padme. She hadn't spent much time with the girl since they had arrived on Naboo. Obviously there was the issues going on with Anakin, but Ophelia had been up for company much recently. Ever since she started getting dreams again she kept herself isolated in order to meditate and clear her head.

Ophelia linked her arm with Padme's and walked away from where Anakin stood on the balcony. They walked back up to Padme's room and Ophelia asked if Padme had a change of clothes to borrow. Ophelia had been wearing the same outfit for an unfortunate period of time. 

Padme handed her a small brown cropped top and a pair of deep brown pains that cut mid calf. Ophelia nodded in thanks and wrapped Obi-Wan's cloak around her. "Hey Phelia?"

She looked up at Padme. "Is there something going on between you and Annie?"Ophelia choked on the air. She coughed nervously and looked back up at Padme who had a knowing smile on her face. "You two are adorable. You look good together."