Cat and Mouse

Upon arrival back to Coruscant; Ophelia, Anakin, and Obi-Wan were pulled before the council for an important meeting. Not only to report their mission but for information update as well with relations to the separatist movement. Ophelia held Anakin's cloak nervously as they walked the hallway to the Council meeting room.

"Relax Zippy. I'm sure we're going to be fine."

She nodded, her pleated hair bouncing with her head movement. She stared at the council doors before taking a deep breath. The smaller girl let go of Anakin's cloak and walked through the door. Obi-Wan stood on her left, and Anakin to her right. They all bowed to the members of the Council.

"Greetings, Master Kenobi, Padawan Skywalker, and Guardian Nailani." Ki-Adi Mundi nodded. "We have news. Negotiations with Separatists have failed and the war has begun. Senator Organa has gone to Christophsis to run a supply line for troops and resources. However, a separatist blockade has run its way through and he is now trapped on Christophsis."

"What would you like us to do Master?" Obi-Wan asked.

"We are putting the three of you, along with other Jedi across the galaxy in command of Regiments of clones. You are to free Organa from christophsis and await further instruction." Windu replied. "Ophelia was right. There will be a war. As of right now Ophelia and Obi-wan, you are now Generals, Skywalker a commander. You will move up in rank as time goes on."

Ophelia watched as Anakin's face turned into a scowl. Had he not been a general because of his standings with the council? She turned her attention back to the council, signing, "What are our orders sir? And When will we meet our squads?"

"Momentarily. As for your orders, fre Senator Organa and keep supply lines intact. Your ships along with your squadrons will be waiting on the flight bay. Dismissed." Windu said.

Ophelia walked down the hallway conflicted. She had finally moved up in ranks some what; but in reality, Jedi were the only ones qualified to lead the new warriors. Something Obi-Wan had discovered during his mission on Kamino.  Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas had been overseeing the creation of the clones a mere few years after Ophelia had been born. He had been thrown from the order for the mere speculation of the army, but had nonetheless managed to come through.

Anakin and Obi-wan had been chattering on their walk to the flight bay, but Ophelia remained silent. Clones were not force sensitive, they wouldn't be able to pick up on the communication methods she used both in battle and out of it. She would either have to talk or find another way around it. She pondered how this would affect not only her but her relationship with Anakin as well. For starters, she hadn't spoken a word in nearly 6 years, and even before that she was a girl of few words. She was a 16 year old girl in charge of an entire regiment of men. Clearly this could pan out in many different directions. 

Before entering the flight bay she paused and took a deep breath. She then reached out her hand and opened the doors to the flight bay. A bunch of men suddenly halted in their activities and stood stiff at attention.

They all looked the same, relatively speaking. Tan skin, brown eyes, square jaws, approximately 5'11. The held their helmets at their sides and stared intently at the three Jedi. 

Anakin walked to a soldier in a different colored uniform. The blue clad soldier looked to Anakin, then yelled. "Formation by Regiment. Now!"

The men scurried for a moment before separating into 3 groups. All numbering at about 50 men. In front of one group, stood the blue clad man, in another a man in red, and the other, in yellow. Ophelia looked at their attire before coming to the conclusion that they must have been the commanders of the brigades.