Ever since he became Alpha

Stiles POV:
"Hey Scott what do you need?" I ask as I answer the phone.
"Ok you know how we said we wouldn't need your help researching yeah well we do" Scott said.
"Well I told you so now am I coming to you or what" I say smugly, smirking to myself.
"Derek's coming to you" Scott said. I feel my heart skip a beat.
"Ahh, yeah thats cool that's fine" I say nervously.
"Are you ok?" Scott asks. I nod and then slap myself knowing he can't see me.
"Yeah I'm fine ok I've got to go" I say and end the call. I then sit at my desk and open my laptop and decide to research random things while I'm waiting for Derek. About 10 minutes later I see a reflection that isn't mine in my computer screen. I look behind me and saw Derek and scream and jump out of my chair.
"Oh Jesus fucking Christ would it kill you to announce your presence" I pant with my hand on my heart.
"Werefoxes" he said trying to get me to look him in the eyes but I refused. I nod and pick my laptop back up and start researching. The import information I got I wrote down on a notebook. As I'm about to start researching again I'm grabbed out of my chair and slammed into the wall by Derek.
"If you could kindly let go Sourwolf I have research to do" I say quietly at our close proximity.
"Look at me" he orders.
"I am looking at you" I argue looking anywhere but his eyes.
"Look me in my eyes" he growls out tightening his grip. I shake my head and sigh.
"Derek get off of me" I say and try and push him off. He doesn't move.
"Ever since I became Alpha you refuse to look me in my eyes and I want to know why" he says sternly.
"It's nothing ok just leave it" I say with a sigh. He growls and let's go of me and leaves out of the window. I groan and lay face down on my bed. I then hear the window opening again but don't look up. I hear someone clear their throat. I look up to see Boyd, Erica, Issac and Scott.
"What" I ask.
"What have you done to Derek" Issac asked me. I give him a confused look.
"What do you mean I haven't done anything to Derek" I say puzzled.
"So why has he just come home and walked straight up to his room smelling of sadness." Issac asked.
"Uhhh it's all because I refuse to look him in the eyes" I groan and lay on my back.
"But why do you" Boyd asks.
"If I tell you, you have to swear to me you won't tell anyone else" I say looking at them all in fear.
"I recently discovered that I look at guys more than I do girls but I still like girls so I knew I wasn't gay but I knew I was bisexual. That's when I got scared of how you all are going to react and that's when I noticed my feelings for Derek and when he became Alpha they got stronger and I don't know why" I rambled on nervously.
"Congrats on coming out dude but why can't we smell it" Scott said confused. I laughed at him.
"I went to Deaton and he gave me some herbs that hide some of my emotions" I say.
"Well are you going to ever tell him" Erica asks. I shake my head no quickly.
"I don't want my throat ripped out and I cannot handle rejection" I say sadly.
"I know this is probably not the best time but Derek just asked for a pack meeting" Boyd said holding his phone up. I groan and roll out of bed and hit the floor. They all chuckle at me. I get up and grab my red hoodie.
"If any of you speak a word of what I've told you I swear to god I will find a way to kill you" I say and they all laugh and follow me out to the jeep. We then arrive at his loft and I quickly take the herb before i walk in. I then head to the sofa and sit near Lydia.
"Ahh there's the friendly neighbourhood spaz" Lydia said and hugged me.
"Ahh there's the friendly neighbourhood fashion icon" I say and hug her back. Then all of the wolf are looking at me.
"What" I say confused.
"Why can't we smell like any emotions at all" Jackson said.
"Uhh reasons" I offer and he rolls his eyes.
"Stiles what have you done" Derek asked.
"Nothing i promise it's perfectly safe I asked Deaton about it so nothing to worry about" I say keeping my eyes to the ground. The pack meeting starts and it's about the werefoxes.
"Stiles did some research about them so Stiles" Derek said.
"Ok werefoxes they're faster than you guys but not stronger and they are a lot more flexible and agile. Some of them are really smart others not so much. They have foxglove that can harm them it's practically wolves bane for foxes. When they shift fully they only get the teeth, the claws the eyes. The claws are shorter than you'd. This particular pack doesn't have an Alpha because his eyes would have glowed red instead of orange. So it's a pack of Omega's trying to act tough" I say reciting everything I know.
"Ok so it's should be fairly easy to trap them we use foxglove and out strength to catch them" Derek said. The rest agreed. We then all started talking.
"So Stiles do you have a girlfriend yet" Erica said and I glared at her.
"No Erica I do not but do you want me to kill you" I say with a fake smile.
"No I'm just asking ooh what about a boyfriend do you have a boyfriend" she said smirking at me. I glare at her.
"Shut up" I snap at her.
"Answer the question Stiles" Erica said.
"Your such a fucking bitch" I scream at her.
"What is she getting at Stiles" Lydia asked putting her hand on my shoulder gently.
"I'm bisexual" I say and walk out. I get in my jeep and head home. Once I'm home I head straight for my room, I take off everything but my boxes and crawl into my bed. 20 minutes later I hear the window open and I see Derek.
"Hi" he said.
"Hi" I said back sitting up exposing my chest.
"Erica said that you won't look me in the eyes had something to do with you being bisexual. What does she mean?" Derek asks confused. I snap my eyes shut and look away from him.
"It's ok you can tell me I won't be mad" Derek said. I sigh.
"Your going to hate me. I started noticing I'm looking at more guys than girls but I still liked girls. That's when I realised that I was bisexual. That's when I realised my feelings for you. And when you became Alpha they became stronger. So I decided I won't look you in the eyes. And before you say it there's a herb that blocks romantic emotions it should be wearing off around now" I explain looking down. All I hear is silence from him and I sigh. I then feel hands cup my face and I finally look him in the eyes. He smirks and kisses me passionately. I kiss back almost immediately rapping my arms around his neck. He pulls back and glows his eyes at me.

 He pulls back and glows his eyes at me

I shiver at them and he smirks at me. He then strips down to just his boxers making me blush once again. He climbs in bed with me and let's me lay on his chest.
"So my eyes made your feelings stronger" he said pulling me closer. I can just see the smirk on his face and roll my eyes.
"Yes now shut up about it" I say and kiss his chest.
"Stiles will you be my boyfriend" he said kissing my forehead. I tilt my head and kiss him.
"Yes I would love to" I say and fall asleep on his chest with him holding me tightly in his arms.