Happy Place

Y/n smiled as she stood filming in her bedroom, as Thomas sat on the bed with hopscotch on his lap, jellybean beside him, six little fluffy baby bunnies all over him, as they crawled over him.

"How are you Thomas?" she asks 

"I am at peace" He smiled petting all the soft little rabbits feeding them little bits of lettuce and the little tropical pillow treats 

"Are you Thomas? are you happy?"

"I have found my happy place, look at the sweet snuggly little babies look at them! I love them so much!"

"do you adore them?"

"I do, I adore them. they are the cutest little fluffs" 

"they are so sweet" she giggled "You can't name them"

"What! why not?"

"because then you'll get attached to them"

"No... No. your not getting rid of them" 

"Thomas she had six in her fluffe of kits. We can't keep eight bunnies"

"You are not getting rid of my babies!" he yelled laying on the bed scooping them all around his arms giving them all a huge hug "You will not kick my babies out onto the street!"

"I won't, they will go to nice houses where people will take care of them. wouldn't you want them to go to somewhere they can get spoilt and loved"

"They will spoilt and loved here" 

"Thomas. we can't keep eight rabbits"

"We are keeping them."

"No"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Thomas. there is no way we can keep eight rabbits"

"We are keeping them. I have spoken."

"You hold no authority here Thomas"

"They say, or else"

"Or else what? 

"Else I am never having sex with you again"

"You think sex with you is that impressive? 

"I am incredibly impressive!"

"Yeah you have sex with you and see how impressive it is Thomas" 

"You think If I could I would even need you?"

"Now they all go"

"NO! No no please I'm sorry! I need you, I need you for lots of things, you make me breakfast, you made me coffee, you hug me, you wake me up in the morning,  I love you I sorry darling"

"We can keep the fluffle..."

"YES! Love you baby"

"Love you too tommy, go on name the buns"