Jerk 3 (Cole Sprouse x reader)

Cole was doing everything to make it up to Y/N but you were still pissed at him

No matter how much he did, no matter how many times he apologized, you weren't ready to forgive him.

You knew it probably seemed like you were being sensitive or a baby but Cole promised to never name call you but that's exactly what he did for no reason. And you just couldn't forgive that. You didn't trust that he wouldn't do it again.

You had been in toxic relationships before and you knew if they are fine with calling you a name over nothing then they will just continue saying worse and worse names when they get mad. And you weren't about to be treated like that again.

Cole knew about some of your past relationships and he knew how you felt about name calling and yet he name called you. And he knew it was going to take a lot to fix what he did.

You had tried to leave the trip multiple times but Lili and Camila convinced you to stay since you weren't just Cole's girlfriend, you were friends with the cast.

Cole decided that he was going to pay for him and one other person to go zip lining. He knew Y/N couldn't resist going zip lining since it had always been on your bucket list.

Cole came inside and held up the tickets. "I just got a ticket for me and one of you guys to go zip lining. Who wants to come?"

Y/N looked at him when he said zip lining but then rolled her eyes. "Not it" you said annoyed and got up walking into the kitchen.

Cole was so confused since he knew how much she had always wanted to go zip lining. He walked into the kitchen. "Come on Y/N, you have always wanted to zip line"

You looked at him, "Yeah I have, but I don't want to go with you right now."

Cole sighed, "I can't believe I fucked up so much Y/N. I never meant to ever hurt you. I don't think you're a baby. I was just upset and it slipped out. If you really don't want to go with me, you can have the tickets and go with someone else" he sat the two tickets on the counter and walked out of the kitchen.

You looked at the tickets and grabbed them. You felt bad for taking the tickets but you knew Cole would never accept them back. You decided to go with Lili.

~After zip lining~

You had just had the best time of your life and you wanted to tell Cole everything until you remembered what happened. You sighed and decided you and Cole needed to work everything out. You loved him and he loved you and you knew he didn't mean to hurt you.

You quietly opened the door not knowing what the friend group was doing. Lili was still walking up to the house behind you. You heard Camila talking about something and you listened trying to hear what she was saying.

Camila-"God Y/N is such a slut. We all know she's just sleeping with Cole for his money. I mean she took tickets he paid for and made Lili go instead of him. Like who the fuck does that? And I feel so bad since Cole seems to really love that bitch."

You opened the door fully with tears running down your tears. You saw Camila talking to Charles and Kj. "That's how you guys see me? As a gold digger slut?"

Camila turned around and saw Y/N. "I didn't know you guys were home yet....."

Y/N shaked her head and wiped her tears. "I'm so done with all of this fake shit. All of you pretended to be my friends when all this time you thought I was just using Cole?"

Cole walked downstairs and saw you crying and Camila. "Hey Y/N, what's wrong? What happened?"

You ran upstairs past Cole and ran into the Camila's and your room. You start packing everything. You didn't want to be here with Cole and all of his fake friends.

Cole ran after you. "Y/N what happened? Why are you crying?"

You look at him wiping your tears. "I'm leaving. I can't be here Cole. I should have never came. This are your friends not mine."

Cole shakes his head. "No Y/N, the cast loves you."

"No they think I'm just a slut who's using you for money" more tears ran down your face.

"Who said that-" he stops himself from talking and just hugs you. "I know you're not a gold digger Y/N. I love you and I know you love me too. Who ever said that doesn't know the real you."

You just hugged him not saying anything.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Comment down below if you want a part 4! Will you leave? Why would Camila say that? Are you a gold digger?