Drugged 4 (Jughead x reader)

Caution: Mentions of Drugging, Rape, Suicide, and slut shaming.

Flashback from Part 1You are crying out on the wall when you whispered the one thing you couldn't get out while talking to Jughead

You are crying out on the wall when you whispered the one thing you couldn't get out while talking to Jughead. "I was drugged." You cried.

Flashback from Part 2
While under the water you heard Jughead's beautiful voice, saying goodbye to you then everything went dark.

Flashback from Part 3
And now she had killed herself because of him...

Jughead didn't know what to do. What do you do when you find out your best friend raped your girlfriend and caused her to commit suicide? There isn't really a to do book for that.

But he knew one thing, he was done with Archie. He could never support someone who would ever be able to do that to other human, especially when it was your best friend's girlfriend.

Jughead grabbed Toni's arm, "Lets go get coffee for everyone." He pulled her to the side and looked at her. "You were right. Archie did it...." Toni look at him, "I wished I wasn't though. Y/N never deserved that. She was such an amazing person and she trusted Archie because he was your friend." Jughead sighs and says, "He's the reason we might have to bury her"

Toni nods and looked down. "She needs to wake up. She can't die." Jughead sighs and nods, "I can't live without her." Toni hugged Jughead, "Let's hope neither of us have to"

Toni and Jughead walked back to the group. Jug looked at Archie with the death state. "Get out" he just wanted Archie to leave before he killed him as much as he knew Archie deserved it, he didn't want to get arrested or kicked out of the hospital for beating him up.

Archie and Betty looked up at Jughead. Betty was confused, "Jug what?" Jughead never took his eyes off Archie, "I said get out. Get the fuck out Archie" Betty stood up, "What are you doing Jughead. Archie did nothing wrong.."

Toni rolled her eyes, "Come on Betty, you're smart enough to solve Jason's death but you can't see that Archie clearly did it?"

Betty laughed, "That's funny, Archie couldn't hurt a fly let alone rape everyone" Jughead looked at Betty, "We aren't joking. He raped Y/N! My "best friend". First you cheat with my girlfriend, then you rape my next one? What is your issue with just letting me be happy!"

Archie looked at Jughead, "She wanted it. Begged for it what was I supposed to do tell her no?"

Jughead punched Archie. "GET THE FUCK OUT"

Betty grabbed her jacket, "Lets go Archie." They both walked out.

~ A Few Hours Later ~

Jughead was sitting in the hospital room with you. He was holding your hand and reading to you. After a while he felt your hand start to move. He immediately put the book down and looked at you, "Y/N?"

You opened your eyes and looked over at him, "Jug?" Jughead nods and kissed your hand. "I'm so happy you're awake. I can't believe I almost lost you?"

You were so confused. Why were you still alive? Where were you? Why was Jughead not mad at you?

Jughead could sense you were confused, "You tried to commit suicide and were brought to the hospital."

You nodded and looked at him. "Why aren't you mad at me? You were ignoring me because I cheated"

Jughead shakes his head, "They did a rape kit on you while you were sleeping. Now I know you didn't cheat on me. I'm so sorry Y/N I should of known you never would have cheated. And I should have let you explain yourself..." he kept rambling on.

You interpreted him, "It's okay Jug. You didn't know."

Jughead sighed, "But I should of..."