Pt.1

You finally were home from work and happy and energetic because your shift ended early on Fridays.

You checked the time on your phone and saw Levi was almost home from his shift from his work too.

After 10 minutes Levi opened the front door and once he saw you he smiled softly and said "hey sweetheart." You smile as you walked to him and kissed him on the cheek.

Levi looked upset when you kissed him and you frowned and asked "what's wrong?" He looked at you and said "you missed my lips."

You giggled and kissed him in the lips with a long passionate one making him smile and say "that's better."

"I thought so."

Levi sat down on the bed and looked at you and pulled out his phone and said "oh?" Out loud. You tilt your head and said "hmm?"

"Do you want to go to a fancy nightclub tonight for just the two of us for our 1 year anniversary of dating?"

You smiled and nodded "Sure Levi it sounds fun!"

It was 3:00 and you had to be there at 5:00 so you had 2 hours to get ready which was enough. You both had formal clothes so you could relax for a little. All you needed to do was your hair you don't wear makeup because Levi didn't like it and you didn't either it irritated your fragile skin.

You had an hour to relax so you just laid down on the bed next to Levi as he looked at his phone and what was new. Your head rested next to his shoulder and your hand was on his chest.

Your hand was on top of his chest but you wanted to feel his abs just for fun and you knew Levi would secretly like it.

Your hand went under his shirt feeling his abs. Your hands wandering up and down them making Levi put his phone down and ask "What are you doing?"

You smile and said "feeling your abs obviously." He smiled and laid back putting his arms behind his head letting out a sigh of relaxation.

You lifted his shirt and asked "Can I play around with your body for a little?"

Levi smiled as he sighed "go ahead." You smiled as you stared into his eyes giving him a kiss in the lips letting him know you were in the mood.

Levi smiled as he kissed you back knowing what you were thinking immediately. "We can't do it right now." You nodded and said "I know, I can still kiss you all over though."

Levi smiled and said "then do it. Put your money where your words are, kiss me all over." Your hand felt Levi's buffed arm and traced the tattoo on his shoulder down to his wrist with your fingers as you kissed his chiseled abs. You lifted his shirt a little making his chest come out and you kissed him all over.

You licked them as you looked at Levi making him smirk at you. "You can stop teasing me now I'm gonna get hard and you are going to have to fix it for me."

You frowned and sat up and said "we should get dressed."