Pt.2

Levi nodded and stood up and got dressed in a very dark  navy blue tuxedo with a white button down shirt and a tie making it all perfect. You smiled as he walked up towards you and asked "Do you like it?"

You felt your face turn red quickly so you stood up and hugged him kissing his cheek. "You look very handsome Levi."

"Your flustered aren't you." You blushed harder and said "I am not!" Levi cupped your face in his hand pulling you from his shoulder "Are you sure? Look at how cute and squishy your face is in my big hands." As he made you look in the mirror.

You stared at yourself and then smiled looking at Levi's face and the way he looked at you. He was madly in love and it was cute.

You made him let go of you so you could get dressed. You opened your closet and saw your black dress. You giggled and took it off the hanger and then put it on you.

 You giggled and took it off the hanger and then put it on you

You looked so beautiful and you knew that too. You opened the bathroom door after you did your hair and saw Levi waiting for you on your bed.

Levi stood up when he saw you and stared at you with his eyes widened at you. "What?!" He smiled and kissed you then your neck. "You look so beautiful babygirl."

He said that right in your ear sending shivers down your spine making you smile from his warm hands on your waist. "Does that feel good...when my hands wander your body like this~"

You nodded and checked the clock and said "don't we need to leave?!" Levi smiled and let go of you nodding "Yeah lets go." You two went into the garage and saw Levi's beautiful cloudy grey Maserati waiting for you two as it was parked perfectly. Levi walked out and opened the door for you and then closing it walking around the car to his side.

Everything this man did was attractive to you. You two left to go to the nightclub it was not far maybe twenty minutes away. Levi drove with one and on the wheel on the highway as the sun was setting making your car ride very relaxing.

The car drove so smoothly it was like you weren't moving at all. As Levi's hand rested on the steering wheel you saw his Audemars piguet  watch reflecting the setting sun. You rested your head back then felt Levi's warm hand touch your thigh. "Are you tiered love?"

You sat up quickly and said "No not at all, you drive so smoothly its relaxing for me. Levi smiled as he looked in front of him watching the road. "Five minutes away." He said as he looked at his watch making sure you guys were not late. You nodded and looked out the window as you felt Levi's hand rub up and down your thigh giving you butterflies in your stomach.

You rested your hand on his fiddling with his fingers as he drove up to the club. It was huge and beautiful it also looked very clean. Levi gave his keys to the valet parking guys and he walked over to you and opened your door and grabbed your hand helping you out of his car.