Pt.4

"Oh! Sorry-" the man looked at you with a soft smile and glowing bluish green eyes. You wait for an answer and he said "it's okay darling." You look down at the seats and see 9 extra seats and saw he chose to sit next to you.

His knee touched yours again and you frowned and said under your breath "creep." He perked up next to you then put a scowl on his face. He looked at you and asked "your name?"

You frowned at him and exaggerated as you looked at him "Y/n." He smiled again and felt your hand and said "I'm Eren." You say "cool." And look away. "Your acting like such a brat right now. What if I took you away right now and the two of us are alone? Hm?"

"I have a boyfriend you jackass?! Are you an idiot I'm taken get away! Holy shit." He plastered a fake smile across your face and grabbed your thigh. "I know you want me so badly, your boyfriend couldn't give you what I have in my pants."

You start to ignore him knowing your boyfriend Levi is so much better in every way. "Just thing about him." You check your phone "it's been 20 minutes where is he?!" "What if he left you, I wouldn't be surprised. What if he ran off with all that money."

"Shut the fuck up." You we're almost fed up with his bullshit but if you hit him you would get kicked out or security called on you. You look at him and scowl then grab his shoulder digging your nails into him. "Stop talking to me I know what you want. You are not gonna get it."

"But cmon babygirl I can pleasure you until you forget your own name." You push his shoulders and look at your feet trying to shut him out of your head. "Shut up," "Shut up," "Shut up!"

Eren looked flustered after you yelled at him. "You know there is another bar right Eren go get something over there." Eren smiled and grabbed your throat tightly but not making you red from tightness. "Why are you such a brat, your boyfriend isn't gonna come back to save you." He said in a baby voice teasing you.

His grip moved up to your cheek and he squished them like you were a toy. You looked to your left seeing the bartender was gone and the people were to busy talking together.

But then you look to your right. You see a man giving Eren a cold stare as his legs crossed in his seat with whiskey in his hand. He held the cup from the top with his fingers in the rim. It was like death in his eyes but kindness in the middle between his bitterness. "I know those eyes."

It was Levi. He stared at Eren with his face bitter cold and action firm and demanding as he stood up putting his drink down and he was walking to Eren then Eren started kissing your neck making you squirm and push him off you.

You leave his grip and watch Levi grab him by his collar and shove him against the wall. "If you have a shit love life just say that big stuff. Your a fucking creep stay away from her. Fucking virgin headass, actually you probably have AIDS or some shit."

You were flustered and in shock as you look at Eren and notice how Levi was just sitting there watching you struggle. "Was he testing me." You looked back at Levi and see blood all over his knuckles and Eren's face bloody. His shit was rocked.