Untitled Part 2

I open the door to see a girl riding a Green hair boy  with freckles and a massive group of guys with their dicks out. She was sucking on one and giving the two others a hand job. My jaw dropped they all didn't seem to notice me at first. Than one made eye contact  with me he was tall with blond hair and wearing glasses. I couldn't help it my eyes landed right on his dick and I started scanning everyone else's. The girl stopped riding and looked at me. They all looked at each other and then back at me. But this time they were smirking 😏. I was still paralyzed and shocked.... but than one spoke up. "Like what you see" said a guy with black hair and a Strip of it was blonde he looked about 5'9 keep in mind I'm 5'4 . Yes NOYA is tall the story.

Then I realized he asked me a question. Me being me stuttered  the whole entire time answering. " Yes... want n-no that not what I meant, I umm think I should wait out here".

I quickly close the door. "Well that was interesting", said daichi. "Yeah but did you see him he looked amazing he's so hot and adorable" said suga. "Yeah I have  to agree with you on that one" said y/n getting out of yams lap. "We should all probably get dressed" said tsuki. "Yeah yeah but do you think he can join our relationship" said Tanaka. "Sure why not" said everyone. They all got cleaned up and the boys went back into the room to masturbate.

Y/n Open the door. "So sorry that you had to see that" she said in a kind voice. Oh it's fine I should've knocked anyways*. Well come in*. I went in and saw that everything was clean. Oh well follow me to your room*.  she took me to my room. I hope this is good*. Oh yes of course it's beautiful*. Well I'll let you stay here and unpack your things feel free to come out when you're done so I can introduce you to the guys* she said calmly while walking away. OK I yelled*. I walked into my room and locked it. After I locked it I slid down my door. How can I be so stupid I should've knocked instead of just walking in. Well it's in the past now might as well just get over it. I said starting to unpack everything. After I was done I was pretty tired.

Oh by the way from now on * This is going to mean that someone said something i'm getting really lazy.

I wanted to take a nap but I thought it was rude to not introduce myself first. So I got changed into an oversized hoodie that reach up to my mid thigh some booty shorts and stockings that go up to my knees. You can pick the colors. I went to the living room to go greets everyone. When I got to the living room everyone was staring at me while blushing. Oh hi there I guess I should start by introducing myself my name is Y/n*. She said while blushing. "And these are"

Noya

Tanaka

Suga

Daichi

Asahi

Kuroo

Kenma

Lev

Yaku

Yams

Tsuki

Kags

bokuto

Akasshi

Iwaizumi

Oikawa

Tendon

Ushijima

Teru

Sakusa

atsumu

Osamu

They all smirked and smiled at me.

Hi there* everyone said. What your name* said y/n

OH! My name is hinata shoyou I am 18 and this is my first year here.

OK so we have a first year on our hand* said kuroo leaning down to my eye level. I started to blush like crazy. He clearly saw this and smirked . Then y/n lifted my chin with her index finger. "Well then first year you're gonna have a Lotta fun with us in these three years we're together" she said smirking in my ear. She then kissed my ear and walked away. I was shocked at her actions. The boys chuckled. "That's y/n for you" said daichi. "Oh and remember we're all going to rock your world" said daichi in my ear too. I was a tomato at this point. "What do you mean by that" I said.  "Well he mean that we are going to fuck you until you can't walk and yes y/n will also fuck you as hard as she can" said atsumu. "Sadly today isn't the day but remember we will fuck you one day and you'll be begging us to stop" said tsuki. At this point I was rather than a tomato. All of them kissed my cheek one by one. " Well good night" they all said. Leaving me there shocked. Eventually I headed up to my room to go to sleep.