Hinata

Hinata's POV

I walk into class and all the Students are looking at me. The teacher said to sit next Alex so that what I did. Alex was hot he looked around 5'9 and had black hair with blue eyes.

"Hi am Alex nice to meet you"

"Hello my name is hinata shoyou it nice too meet you too"

"Your new here right"

"Yeah this is my first year here"

"Cool well after class a guess I can show you around the school".

" okay yeah that would be great thank you "

No problem"

Class stared and the teacher are teaching the lesson

we

After school!!

After showing hinata around

Well that the school" said Alex. Yeah thank you again for showing me around" said hinata. " yeah no problem but I was wondering who are you dorm mates". before hinata could answer his question, a group of guys and y/n came up behind him". Oikawa come up and hugged him tightly". Oh hi oikawa and everyone". " Hello hinata/shoyou/Chibi-Chan/shrimpy/tangerine. "Oh and who is this young man", said yams.

"Oh this is Alex". Hello" said Alex. Hi umm hinata come on let's go to our dorm ", said ashai. 

"sure why not see you later Alex.

Bye

Y/n was a bit taller then hinata she was 5'6.

So where are we going". Said hinata.

Let's go to our dorm and change and then see what we are going to do", said y/n.

Ok they all said.

Back at the dorms

Hinata's POV

Everyone was in their room changing. I was looking at what I was going to wear. I was going to wear black jean shorts with a over sized pink sweatshirt. I walked to the living area with everyone.

Hinata- "Did you guys agree on what we are going to do today".

They all looked me and smirked. I was about to sit when I felt someone put me in their lap.

I looked to see who's lap I was sitting on and I was suga's. I was blushing like crazy. 

     "So what are we going to do"said a bored noya. "Well we Could just order pizza and Watch Netflix" said Tanaka. " sure I can order the pizza and have it delivered" said suna. We all agreed, after suna  ordered the pizza we all started to look for a movie. We ended up watching a scary movie. But of course at the jump scare the pizza man arrived we all yelled. I laughed and got up I was paying or so I thought. Kuroo pushed me out-me out of the -way and open the door to pay. After that we all sat down and began eating while watching the movie.

Pls read

 Hi Wait for the people that are Reading my book. I AM SO  SORRY. I just stopped making chapters or writing chapters because I wanted my book to get noticed first. But then I gave up all hope and now writing this. Sorry this chapter is it long I promise to update more. I will be publishing another chapter right after this one talking about information that you should know before continuing. It will include pictures of the school and the dorm. It will also have pictures of the characters not  Y/n of course. I want to make another story. It about                                                            Uchiha x Naruto 

Yes that what I want to do. It is a story about 

Madara ,sasuke, odito , itachi, shisui, indra x Naruto 🤪😏😊☺️☺️

Here are my ideas for the story.

They Took care of him as a kid

They come back years later

They come back to a sexy ass looking Naruto that looked so Fuckable. He is the bottom of course 

Naruto grows a crush on them

Bad side they have a girlfriend that they all share

She will not Be Y/n because she is hated by everyone and I don't want to do that to you guys. 

Naruto has I plant to seduce them and it works. 

They Break up with your girlfriend ( Break up with your girlfriend ah~ cause I'm bored, you can hit it in the morning~) 😏

Blah blah blah 😑 Naruto gets pregnant they get Married and have more kids.  

Btw   The girlfriend is Sakura. She tries to break them up but fails." I probably shouldn't of told you that"  haha 😛 sasuke and sakura are older then Naruto in this story. 

Everyone is 24 -28

Naruto is 16