5

Bashar Barakah Jackson
Brooklyn,ny
January 31,2019
8:47 pm

Bashar Barakah Jackson Brooklyn,ny January 31,20198:47 pm

I was listening to music while I drove to lani crib. I'm gon try not to mess it up, shorty cute asf even though ion wanna settle I just wanna explore im not looking for anything serious.

Minutes later

Before I knocked on the door I popped a Perc.

I've been addicted to them I take like 3 or 4 a day yea I know i'm dying slowly but it makes everything better. I knocked on the door a little girl opened the door and her jaw dropped I chuckled.

"Wassup" she waved and let me in. I walked in and took of my shoes cause ion play wit dat outside clothes shit. I seen ky on the couch.

"Hi pop" she said looking my way

"Wassgood where lani at"

"Ha room" I walked over to the couch and sat on the opposite side of ky. I felt eyes were on me I look over to the kitchen and the little girl was staring at me. She looked away. I didn't know she had a kid.

"Is that lani kid" I whispered to ky she laughed

"No that her sister Bozo" I chuckled. I was relived then I realized I have a son only the gang know about. I ain't gon tell her...yet.

"Oh shit my fault" I said

"It's fine good thing ya ain't ask lani"

"Ask lani wat" she came down the stairs. She had on a dark blue 2 peice set with some light blue slides that matched with her shoulder purse. She looked good asf and she changed her hair.

"Nothing" I said she shaked her head and went to the kitchen

"Want anything to drink" she asked

"I'm good thank you ma" I smirked

"Boy my name lani use it" she said in between laughs I mugged her

" you ready?" I asked

"Yea" she walked towards the door

"Bye ky" I said walking out the door

"Bye liyah bye ky love you" she locked the door and checked it before walking to the elevator.

"Can you take my pictures when we get in the lobby" she asked

"I gotchu mamas" she smiled her smile is cute and asf especially wit her braces.