Chapter 1

Compensation for disappearing .Prem and wad are on a romantic trip and thus missing in this story.

***************************************************************************************

"Arthit, you are a senior. Come on! You can't carry on this useless fight. Go and make up with him."

Arthit glared at Knot, for just uttering those words.

Knot sighed loudly, "You know your glaring doesn't work on me."

As soon as Knot told that, Arthit stopped glaring and started acting like a baby.

"Knnnootttt, But he is an asshole."

A hot asshole nevertheless.

Arthit clutched to Knot's arm and whined softly.

Knot looked at the guy clutching his arm. To the juniors, he was THE UNTOUCHABLE, no one can take his anger, the person whom even the teachers are scared of. Little did they know he is just a big whiny guy. Like very whiny.

Arthit shook his hand off, and ruffled his hair, "Then? what are you going to do? The fest is coming up and as the tradition, the head hazer and the campus moon have to work together."

Arthit scowled, "Maybe I should just quit being a head hazer. Who the hell did even vote for him as the campus moon."

Knot , "It's you. You threatened everyone to vote for him. And you can't quit being a head hazer, no one quits after finishing like 90 percent of their job."

Arthit, "I didn't actually threaten people."

Knot, "No, seriously you did. Your exact words were, 'Either vote for him or run 54 laps.' "

Arthit, "Well you can't blame me. He was the only one competing from our stream. Imagine losing to something."

Arthit shuddered, just imagining that is enough to make his scalp numb.

Knot, "Okay, fine. Stop dilly-dallying and go talk to him. The sooner you talk, the sooner you can finish this final responsibility."

Arthit, "But I hate him. And Why should I be the first person to talk to him? He was the one who simply got under my skin. Do you remember how he used to go against every time I spoke during the hazing? According to me, he is the one who should apologize."

Knot, "Well, you were a bit harsh."

When he saw Arthit glaring again, Knot changed his words, "No he was the one who was wrong."

Even though Arthit glaring at him, doesn't scare him. Arthit throwing a tantrum does. Yes, that is correct. A bloody 21 year old throws tantrum. Knot forced himself not to think about the time when Arthit trashed his car during his tantrum. His poor car. Knot sighed.

"Well if you don't talk, then should I?"

Arthit brightened up, "Ooo Would you? Would you?"

Knot flicked him, "I'm going to visit my family. Did you forget?"

Arthit, "Oh yea. I did. Bring me chocolates while coming back."

Knot didn't reply. He doesn't know how he can bring chocolates from a village. Maybe he should buy them from an airport. Something strawberry, to calm this young master.

"P'Arthit~"

Knot shuddered at the overly sweet voice, "Looks like I'm not needed. I have to go. I have a lab."