📜 03/2021 | Week 1

Three (3) chapters per book, five (5) comments per chapter.

Due by 12pm EST on the 8th.

In-line comment on GROUP NAME when done with all tasks!

𝔸𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔼𝕌𝕊 𝔾ℝ𝕆𝕌ℙ

printingworlds | Our Twisted Destiny | I promise to try to be as honest and helpful as possible and devote time to the book club.

SGSchumpertWrites | Our Violet Flowers and Rusted Swords | I promise to read and devote the time necessary to finish the book. I will also give honest, helpful feedback, and try to encourage the writer to the best of my ability.

RogueWriter55 | The Clearing | I will carve out time in order to stay committed to my book partners for the entire duration of their books. So let it be written, so let it be done!

𝔹𝔼𝔼𝕋ℍ𝕆𝕍𝔼ℕ 𝔾ℝ𝕆𝕌ℙ

*Fatigued-WordLover, you have this week to catch up on your readings! Ritchiebrnr and ursulacorbero89, no need to do their book this week.

Fatigued-WordLover | A Cold Change | I promise to try my very hardest to read the books I'm required to and leave cheerful and constructive comments on all the chapters.

Ritchiebrnr | DIAMOND | I am prepared to read anything that could help others turn a good story into a Great Novel. I know how hard it is to get honest critique and will commit to others.

ursulacorbero89 | Me Llamo Tokio (My Name Is Tokyo) | I'll do my best to give constructive feedback and help my fellow authors to improve their books.

ℂℍ𝕆ℙ𝕀ℕ 𝔾ℝ𝕆𝕌ℙ

grendelthegood | The Omen Girl | I solemnly swear that I am up to no good, and also that I will stay committed to the partners I am assigned!

JaxonBlacc | Coyote | I vow to carve out time for my partners and their stories, giving them constructive feedback, but also provide reactions to awesome moments in their books.

marsaumell | Amanita: Poison Shot | I vow to commit to my partners' story for as long as the Moon dances around Earth, and to give constructive feedback in a friendly way.

𝔻𝔼𝔹𝕌𝕊𝕊𝕐 𝔾ℝ𝕆𝕌ℙ

SamEl145 | Bending the Straight Gay | I vow to carve out time for my partner and their book and help them with constructive criticism when needed

renee_gowda | Imperium | I promise to hold up my end of the reading and will do my best to connect with your stories and characters and deeply indulge myself in the world of your book :)

MawusiWrites | Indoor Princess | I vow to commit for a very long time. A loyal friend to those who value me.

𝔼𝕃𝕍𝕀𝕊 𝔾ℝ𝕆𝕌ℙ

Midnight_stxr | Luna | I cast an oath to read and enjoy the books authors have put efforts in and give my full support as an honest reader. I promise my full commitment and time to my partners.

Charlie-Duke | Poisoned Promises | I plan to look at the works like my own and edit every Wednesday or Thursday to ensure I have time.

potatorio | Ethereal Symphony | I promise to be committed, to put effort into reading and giving comments on my partners' book, and I will give friendly feedback so we can both grow as authors.

Here is where you'll comment that you've reached the end of a book

Here is where you'll comment that you've reached the end of a book. Be sure to:

• Give the book a shout-out on your message board OR message me with a review of why the story didn't work for you, and what you think needs to be improved (look at the form provided on HOW THIS WORKS).

• After this is done, I will be able to assign you a new partner for the coming week.

In-line comment HERE when done the shoutout or review.