The Plan

Okay everyone is here I see. Shikamaru said.

Well we're missing the fat one. Ino said.

When did he ?! Shikamaru asked.

Finally when we have some free time we must wait again. Kiba sighed.

Where did he go that fatass ? Ino asked.

I think he went to buy some chips. Because he didn't have any when we saw him the last time. Shino said.

How could I even forgot about that ? Shikamaru facepalmed.

I'm going to kick his ass when he comes back !!!! Ino said.

Why must we wait for him ? Kiba asked.

Everyone must be here. Including Choji. Shikamaru said.

Fine fine. Kiba sighed.

Ummm I think Choji is coming. Hinata said.

Sorry everyone ! I went to buy some chips because I can't think with empty stomach. Choji said and eat one potato chip.

You kept us waiting ! You stupid fa-. Ino started.

Don't Ino ! Shikamaru warned.

What ? What were you about to say ? Choji asked.

Nothing. Shikamaru said and put his hand on Ino's mouth to shut her up.

Oh I see. Choji said continuing to eat his chips.

Well now that everyone is here let's talk about our plan. Shikamaru said.

What plan ? Choji asked.

Shikamaru facepalmed.

Are you really that stupid ?! You can't even remember what we are doing here ?! Ino asked.

The plan to get Asuma-sensei and Kurenai-sensei together. Shikamaru said.

But how are we going to do this ? We have still some missions to do. Kiba said.

No need to worry. Besides missions can be canceled too. Shikamaru said.

And how are you so sure ? Do you perhaps know something that we don't ? Ino asked.

No I'm just saying there is possibilty. Shikamaru said.

Oh but I have a idea. How about we try to get some bugs on Kurenai-sensei and Asuma-sensei would help her with that ? They will be closer to each other. Ino said.

We can't get bugs on Kurenai-sensei. Because Kurenai-sensei isn't afraid of bugs and I can't use my beautiful bugs like that. Shino said.

Tch all girls should be afraid of them. They are gross. Ino said.

That's not very nice of you Ino. Bugs have feelings too. Shino said.