𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, two men sleeping on different ends of the bed

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, two men sleeping on different ends of the bed. They both stayed up late, waking for their fiancé to return. Karl sneaks through the front door, into the large cabin him and his fiancé's had built soon after their engagement.

Karl slips off his shoes, setting them down onto the floor, trying to be as quiet as possible. He didn't notice the sudden silence falling over the cabin, and the soft footsteps coming from the bedroom at the end of the hall, not until someone spoke.

"Karl." Sapnap said, turning the lantern on. Karl quickly looks up at his two fiancé's, while Quackity struggles to put on his shirt. They wait in silence as the ravenette struggles with his shirt, finally, he gets it on, mumbling out a sorry before Sapnap turns back to Karl.

"Where have you been?" the other ravenette asks, crossing his arms over his chest. Karl gulps, he hates this question, because he doesn't have an answer, he doesn't remember. At all.

"I- I don't know." Karl says, his voice breaking, wiping some sweat from his forehead. Sapnap visibly gets mad at this answer, having it not been the kind of answer he had wanted. "Karl."

Karl nods, "Yes?" He glances over to Quackity, maybe for some support or comfort, but his fiancé just seems to be half asleep, leaning against the fall to Sapnaps' side.

"Are you fucking with me right now?" It comes out harsher than intended, even to Sapnap, feeling a bit guilty when Karl flinches ever so slightly, "Of course not.."

"Then where have you been?" Sapnap asks again, as if the answer was going to be any different.

"I already told you! I don't know!" Karl raises his voice ever so slightly, making Quackity look up, sensing the anger coming from both his fiancé's.

"Why don't we just talk about this in the morning?" He suggests, clearly the only one caring about the state of their relationship. Sapnap sighs, running a hand through his hair, "Quackity, go back to the room, I need to talk to Karl.

Quackity nods and shuffles back to the bedroom, leaving Sapnap and Karl alone. "Sapn-"

"What is going on with you? You disappear for days? Then claim to not remember anything, and you have this secret chamber you're always in when you're not gone."

Karl stays quiet, before he mumbles, "It's none of your business.."

"None of my business, NONE OF MY BUSINESS!? You're my fucking fiancé. I'm just worried.." he says, taking a deep breath, his fists clenching, knuckles turning white. Karl takes notice to this action, seeing as Sapnap holds himself back.

"If you want to hit me just do it." Karl says, before blinking, surprised at his own words. He inhales sharply, brown eyes flickering up to his fiancé. Sapnaps' face has gone red.

Karl opens his mouth to say something, but Sapnap raises his hand, quieting the older. He doesn't say a word more, turning and going to join Quackity in bed. Karl grabs his shoes, exiting the house and walks through the night.

Damn.

He fucked up.

A/Nokayi was boredso I made thisit's crapbut enjoy :D

A/N
okay
i was bored
so I made this
it's crap
but enjoy :D

𝐄𝐍𝐃.