Piper

"Will!" I shouted.

"Piper!" He gasped out as Pan held him in the air by the throat.

"If you want the boy to live, you'll leave Neverland without Mirabella. Oh, and the dark one will make that deal with me. Now. Swim away, fishies." Pan ordered.

My sword swept past me in the water, and I grabbed it quickly. Just like dad taught me, I aimed, focused, and threw it. It hit Pan in the shoulder and he was frozen. Will, Celestia and I suddenly appeared on the boat.

"Wait! Piper!" Coral cried. I pulled myself to the side of the ship and saw her on the shore stranded. Fixed in the view of a hungry eyed Peter Pan.

"Leave her alone, Pan!" I demanded. Coral hadn't done anything to Pan, I thought. Why was he so cruel?

"She hasn't done anything to you!" Celestia shouted. It's like she read my mind. Pan slowly walked over to where Coral was, looking fairly amused.

"But yet she has. She helped you two get away and safely on that ship." Pan explained calmly.

"That's not fair!" Celestia yelled.

"Yeah! We wouldn't leave Neverland without Vi and Mira, and you know that!" I jumped in. Suddenly, I heard Coral gasping for breath. The bracelet!

"Coral! Put a bracelet on!" I shouted, so loud it hurt my throat.

"I can't, someone else has to do it, the person wearing it can't put it on." Coral answered, still gasping for air.

"Okay then, Celestia teleport me over there." I requested, turning around to face Celestia, who was already holding another bracelet.

"No, I can't, Pan will get you." She said, looking terrified.

"Then teleport me." Will said quietly, speaking up for the first time in a while.

"Okay. "Celestia replied, she lifted her hand, ready to cast a spell.

"No." I proclaimed. He couldn't be serious.

"Help!" Coral gasped.

"Celestia teleport me!" Will almost yelled. Celestia cast a spell and Will appeared next to Coral. As quickly as he could, Will shoved on the bracelet. Coral's tail became legs and she stood up, breathing deeply.

"Ok, now get Will and Coral back on this ship. Then cast a protection spell on it, so Pan can't get on. After that we can go find Vi and Mira, then get off this stupid island." I ordered, looking at Celestia.

"Not so fast." Pan smirked. "You don't even know where they are, but I do."

"What do you want, Pan?" Celestia asked, with disgust. Then before I knew it, Will and Coral disappeared.

"Where did you teleport them, Pan!?" I shouted, terrified of the answer.

"Oh, you know. I just thought that Violette might be a little lonely, all by herself." Pan replied, as if it was simple. But it was the exact opposite.