Chapter Two - Façade

Just bear *rawr XD* with me ok DONT turn around here it's going to get good

TW: Heterosexual Intercourse 🤮
Homophobia
Normal Criminal minds Gun violence yk

I grab on to Jax's back digging the pads of my fingers into his shoulder blades. He thrusts into me at a moderate pass with only the top sheet draped over our bodies. I hear him make struggling noises on top of me while whispering my name into my ear.

He suddenly stills his motions to look down at me catching his breath.

"Why'd you stop?" I ask.

"Oh baby why were you enjoying it?"

No.

"It was good" I reply with a smirky smile to sell it.

"You just weren't making a lot of noise or saying anything just checking in" he continued his previous motions getting himself off.

I cringe at the way he feels in side me. It stings like he's Chaffing the walls of my vagina. It's not always like this for him but what he think gets me in the mood never really does like when he takes his shirt off all slow and flexes his muscles. It never really did it for me. Don't get me wrong I love Jax, I adore him, it's just I don't really like sex. Which is weird because I do masturbate and I like that. Maybe I'm just not the type of person who is comfortable with intimacy.

Jax is the perfect gentleman he never pressured me I was the one who brought it up the first time. It was our two year anniversary and I suggested we do it for celebration. I just wanted to make him feel good selflessly because honestly i didn't like it that much myself and I never had with past boyfriends. I guess I thought if I waited with Jax it would be different and more special and pleasurable. I guess that it must be just a me thing which is fine as long as one of us enjoys ourselves.

"Babe I'm close." He straggled out into my ear. He quickly pulls out his hard condom-less dick and I wrap one had at the bottom of his shaft stroking quickly while I nuzzled my face into his neck sucking on it. I don't want to look at his penis quite frankly it's enough to just feel it... the way the skin moves around the hardened length makes me quiver in disgust. Penises are weird man everyone thinks that.

I feel his dick twitch in my hand and his moans getting more and more breathy. "Fuck" he lets out as I feel his spunk shoot out of his meat. I pull up with a few more strokes gathering the cum and going to the bathroom to clean myself up.

As I wash my hands I look up into the mirror to gasp at my morning hair and under eye bags. Once my hands have dried I go to work on my appearance before work. I dampen my hair with a spray bottle lightly finger combing through it. I move to brush my teeth and moisturize my face. I apply sunscreen to my face and neck and then go to work with some light make up concealer, blush, and mascara. Once my hair has dried enough to where it's sprung back to life I flip my head over and pick my roots to add volume. I stand up to see my fluffy hair in the mirror. I smile putting on my jewelry: a plain chain necklace and some rings. Lastly I put on my favorite ring that my best friend in high school got for me for my 16th birthday. It's ring composed of two metal raven feathers curling around my finger. She said it stood for my free and intelligent thinking.

I miss Clarice a lot I haven't seen her in so long, maybe 2 Christmases ago? Sometimes I find myself dreaming about her, we're in a field and her beautiful curly ginger hair is scattered with lilies. She guides me through the tall grass to a small checkered picnic blanket. She lays down splaying her textured hair on the blanket and resting her hands on her pale white face adorned with pillowy lips, green eyes, and a button nose. She turns her head to look at me.