🖤💙Smothered in Blankets💙🖤

Cold winter air blasted outside, the snow coming down as if rocks, but fluffy and not as dangerous as rocks. Also a lot more beautiful than rocks. The sky was a dark grey, not letting any light through and all sounds muted from the white that soaked up anything that would of been heard normally.

The manor was just like outside, set upon the large hill. The main room with it's grand staircase was an icy cold, the marble like flooring shiny, thanks to the omega who lived there. If only he could of heated it up too.

Mason and Mabel resided in one of the many living rooms, this one having a fireplace that was on and being maintained by blue haired boy William. How and again coming to poke at the fire or adding a log to keep it going whilst the rich twins sat in front on their rich seats, with their rich drinks, and discussed rich thing. Rich things William would never have, tuning out their conversation as he read a book off to the side, one of the many things he could settle himself with in the evening now the twins weren't ordering him around.

"I'm thinking of courting her," Mabel finally said after a few moments of silence; their previous conversation over.

"You could do better."

"Yeah right, at least I have my eyes set on an omega unlike you." Mabel scoffed and rolled her eyes, her gaze focused on the fire in front instead of her brother about a seat and a half away.

Mason sighed, "who said I wasn't into someone? The omega I'm into is way cuter than that blonde chick and her piggy friend." He grinned. "If you wanted to roll in the mud you could of asked William to set you up something before the snow kicked in."

"Oh shut it," Mabel was quick to snap back, alpha pheromones leaking from her. She always did it when she was mad, whether on purpose or accident, Will wasn't sure, but it made him stiffen none the less.

"Who's the omega anyway?"

"None of your business."

"Actually," Stanford soon strode into the room. "On account of our family name, and your need for an interest in a mate," he continued, "it is our business. Mine if anything, if you didn't want to tell your sister." He took a seat in an armchair away from the twins, this was usually the cue for the twins to leave and go do something else, but he had pushed into the conversation instead.

"Looks it doesn't matter." Mason rolled his eyes, "I wish I never brought it up," his eyes watched as Williams moved to tend to the fire once more, not letting the flame die out for even a second. "The guy I'm into probably already has a mate. If he doesn't, then he's probably not into me anyway. No need to make it a public statement."

Ignoring everything her brother just said, Mabel chimed in, "so it's a guy?" She grinned slyly.

Dipper ran his hand through his hair, his own stressed pheromones beginning to fill the room, nearly overpowering Stanford's dominant scent that could make any alpha quiver and obey if he needed them too. Stanford's mere existence seemed to take any amount of space in a room, like water that could quite literally drown and suffocate you.

Or like a cat on a box.

Cats are liquids and solids, you know.

The three argued over it for a while, Mason trying to ignore Stanford, Mabel prying into Dipper, Dipper trying to also ignore Mabel whilst fighting her on this, and Mabel gossiping with Stanford on who it could be out of the townsfolk.

The fire had went out, Stanford blocking Will's path twice, untill he got the message to stay out of the way. He had noticed Mason was using him.as a way to distract himself from the conversation. It would stay noticed, but not spoken.