Theseus

Tommy sat quietly looking at his nether portal,it had been his fifth month in exile. Dream had come less and less, he had no one. No one but... himself. Now Tommy had learned that he didn't need anyone, or more so, no one needed him. If they did they'd visit. He remembered back when he was in L'manburg, he'd fly around with his bestfriend tubbo on his back with his beautiful wings, Tommy's wing were gray like his fathers but they faded into a gorgeous Ruby red colour. Everyone just accepted that Tommy had wings and could fly around, everyone enjoyed tommys wings, as he had brought all of them for a fly before at least once, everyone but one. One who refused to let a child be in control of him in the sky.

Dream

Dream didn't like Tommy's wings. He had always refused to fly with Tommy whenever Tommy offered. He just couldn't accept the fact the child had something his didn't, and it angered him so much. He couldn't understand how everyone was just okay with the child flying around taunting his wings while everyone else had to walk every where. In short he didn't like Tommy's wings. Or Tommy.

And now that Tommy was exiled dream had nearly all controlled over Tommy, key word, nearly. Tommy still flew around. He still had the freedom of flight. Dream didn't like this but he couldn't just cut the kids wings off could he? Surely Tommy would die from something so extreme. Dream needed Tommy. He didn't like to admit it but Tommy had brought the whole sever together with his wings, be it flying them around or scaring them form above by dunking water onto them causing sometimes not good fights but they always ended with the two ends closer then ever. Dream needed this if he wanted control of the whole server. He had a plan to take something important from everyone. He needed friendship so they would tell their friends what it was and then he could take it.

Dream walked through the portal to find Tommy just sitting by a campfire silently, eyes closed. Dream, if he wasn't as bad as he was would if thought of then scene as quiet beautiful, in a non-creep way. The serenity of the scene was all brough together with Tommy's wings spread out resting on the floor with the red tips glowing from the light of the fire. Dream walked closer to Tommy seeing what he was doing when he noticed an feather in Tommy's hand, now this wasn't one of Tommy's feathers. It didn't have any red on it. It actually had what looked to be a bit of a blue colouration on it at he end instead of red. "Tommy... whos feather is that? " dream demanded sternly, making Tommy jump and nearly hitting dream with his wing. "Oh...... its one of wilburs feathers..." Dreams eyes went wide under his mask ,not that Tommy could see. "Wilbur had wings?!?"

Tommy looked to dream the fire making him seem like he had a glow to his face. "Yeah... he... cut... them off when we were younger... thats why ghostbur doesn't have any wings." Dream was now furious, why didn't someone tell him that Tommy would be able to survive with out his wings. "He really didn't last with out his wings did he?" Tommy laughed to himself. "What? You said he cut them off when you were younger...?"

"Yeah, like when we were in Pogtopia. He had gotten word that Philza wasn't proud he was killing people...so he wasn't happy with having something related to Phil connected to him always... He went insane with out his wings, something to do withwhatever species we are,he always had the most pretty wings... behind techno of course."

"You go insane with out your wings? And techno has wings?"Dream asked, coming up with his plan to finally run the sever. "Don't count on the insane thing, Phils wings are all broken and damaged and he's mostly fine..." Dream smirked. Tommy didnt know Philza had ran away from manberg, as dream still called it that. "I need you to deliver a message for me though..."

Dream looked to the child. Said child was flapping his wings ,standing from his spot. "What message Tommy?"

"Your compass may only point to the sky now...just know I'm souring above the sky waiting for you. I love you tubbs!" Tommy said with a hushed voice. "What does that mean Tommy?"

"Send it to tubbo..."

"Tommy, you are getting on my nerves, what does that mean?"

"Goodbye Lycomedes."

Dream stood there confused as Tommy flapped his wings and went him into the sky to about the clouds limit, dream watched, angrily about the child flying in front of him. From Tommy's perspective, he could see all of his exile home. A place he wouldn't have to look at for much longer. He could faintly see technos house and small figures, he knew as his eldest brother and father. He wondered where the ghost of his older brother Wilbur was as he let go of his wings. He stopped flapping. Now plummeting to the ground as Dream watched. There was a giant splash as Tommy entered the water, closing his eyes as he let the life he so desperately tried to live slip from him.

His wanted to make his brother proud of course.

After all.

He was Theseus.