Some new friends

I woke up in a small apartment. Wasn't I supposed to be dead? Things should have been different I should not be here!

A man no... a younger man walked in to the room as I sat up. " ah your up, just in time " his voice is kind hearted and mellow toned but, it seams as though he could be very loud. " how long have I been out? " He glanced towards me over his glasses. Not only have I noticed his glasses but, his entire outfit.

He stood at least 5,8 in my opinion. He wore black army boots that hid the bottom of his white skinny jeans under them. His shirt had sleeves that came to his elbows in a bright flamboyant red color. The pattern on the front consisted of seven small music notes and two big ones. His black and green trim glasses held in place with his pale nose and blue headphones. He has light brown hair with hints of blonde, it suck out on the sides and I. The back but only one small piece popped up on top. Under his bangs his amazing emerald green eyes held light and happiness.

He started to talk once more. " not sure maybe three, four days? " My eyes began to widen. was I really here that long? " Thanks for all your help but I must be going " i turned and yelled out the window. " Cece! " I heard the loud neigh of my horse I hope she's not just to bad. the young man popes up behind me. " she's yours! Awesome! " I turned around to face him " what is your name sir? How can I thank you? " He put. Hand to his chin. " call me Kebia, and you thank me by letting me go with you I'm bored and need to go out in the world more often " I nodded in response " very well then I'm nai-la but nai for short " with that we headed out the door.

KEBIA PROV

Sweet This is gonna be awesome! I now know this girl as nai-la cute name. her fashion showed all her curves. She wore white ribbon over her bare feet and arms like a ballet dancers shoes in the pattern of diamonds. She also wore a blue skirt with white shorts that show just below the rim of that tiny skirt. over that she wore black belts that looped off to one side of her waist just past her shorts. her shirt is nothing more than a black and white stripe tube Top with a short sleeve, short length white leather jacket. her long curly hair is a deep purple with light purple highlights almost like the night sky. but her eyes held all her beauty with their stunning colors her left eye is as blue as the sky and her right one is a bright gold color one I have never seen before.

She turned towards her horse "this is cloud chaser but I call her Cece for short. I stuck my hand out and Cece nudged it with her muzzle. I turned to nai and waved her on to follow me. "this pretty lady in my ride " we stood in front of my red pickup truck, it was bran new. she whistled "nice " she commented " I got a trailer too so Cece over there can ride also" nai nodded in approval, and that's how our adventure begin.