Hell's Contract

I made my wish. Flicking the penny down the bricked well, waiting for something to occur. Nothing. Legend says, if you make a wish in the wishing well it outta come true. At least that's what Marea, the 10 year old I babysit, says. But nothing. Everything was quiet and the only thing I heard was the whistling sound of the wind wrinkling the grass. I sighed and shook my head. I can't believe I gave her 10 bucks for this. I turned and walked shamelessly away from the fountain, Chanting how stupid and naive I can be.

I wanted to see how hell works, y'know? We all hear horrible things about it but none of us has actually seen it. Unless we... die and shit, but it's not like we can just resurrect ourselves and talk about the experience. How do we even know if heaven and hell are real places? For all we know death can be painful which is why you hear ghosts say, 'help me' in those rigged ghost hunting videos you watch on Youtube at 3 in the morning. I kicked a rock, seeing a long tall shadow covering me from the sun, I freaked out and immediately faced it. It's... it's the same shape as the well, circular and wide. There weren't any bricks, however, it was just black. Then something unexpected happened, it opened.

Don't look at me like that! I know you're silently judging me as you read. I'm telling you, the well shadow thing opened like those slidey doors at the grocery stores. I tried looking inside without getting close to it. But there wasn't anything exciting to see. A shivering breeze blew out of the shadow and danced around my body. I would've realized that i'm now floating in the air but something was distracting me. A voice. The most angelic voice I ever heard. I felt hypnotized. Something that sirens would do to men, only this voice sounded more male-ish then female. A huge black hand peaked out of the shadow and reached to me, grasping my whole body and pulling me in. I understood what was happening. But I couldn't react. The voice was still going.

~

"Ugh... w..what." I sat up carefully since I was having the biggest headache in my life. I slowly opened my eyes and instantly saw big golden eyes staring right at me. "AHH!"

"AHH!"

"AHH!"

We both backed away from each other, I cuddled myself while he hid behind a.... what I believe is a rock? I terrifyingly studied the guy, he had the most beautiful tanned skin and a chiseled black beard with pink hair, and he had... fangs?? When I saw the top of his head I saw two sharp pointy horns. I flinched. I looked down and saw a long chained tail that was red. Then I cringed. Not to mention that he was floating off the ground. 

"Hi! Welcome to Hell! I'm Zayn and i'll be your tour guide. But before I show you around imma need to grab some information from you," a white lined paper and feathered black pen poofed randomly in his hands, "I'm gonna need your full name, date of birth, how'd you died, what disgusting things you've done to be here in the first place, and your sexual orientation."

"Ew, what the hell are you? And where am I? Did you say die?" I couldn't believe my ears. This is too freaky. The paper and pen disappeared while he crossed his arms. "You aren't bright, are you? We're in hell. I have horns and a tail. Along with fangs and my feet are nowhere near the ground. Starting to connect any dots?"

"You're a.. Vampire?"

"That's offensive. Let me slow down a bit to get you to understand. What is your name?''

"Harry.."

"I'm gonna need your full name, sweetheart."

"Harry Edward Styles.."

"Date of birth?"

"February 1, 1994"

"How'd you die?"

"How'd I...what? I'm not dead."

"What do you mean you're not dead?" He asked, "Of course you are."

"No, i'm not." I chuckled. This is ridiculous, why on... not so earth, would he say that?

"Then how'd you get here? The only way here is if you died with sins in your mind, oh would you look at that I just rhymed! I'm hilarious." He continued to giggle at himself. I wanted to run but I don't think it would be smart running around an unknown place.

"A well took me in."

"What?"

"Yeah a well and I think there was a hand and it just- swoop- and now I'm here."

"...."
"....."
"....."
"...."
"You idiot, did you wish to come to hell?"

"I...maybe."

"No one literally does that! What have you been smoking?"

"Wha-"

"Ok ok, do you wanna go back?"

"Back to...."

He grumbled and made hand gestures as if he wanted to strangle me.

"Earth..?" He sighed.

"Oh, yeah that'll be nice."

"Ok here," a piece of paper just poofed in his hands, "this is a contract. You wish for something and write it here," he pointed in a space box, "but in return you need to be a..." Zayn gagged, "good citizen and cause no trouble. And not ever returning to the well. Deal?"

"Ok... I can wish for anything I want, right?"

"Yes, but you need to wish to get back to earth. Here, read the contract before you sign anything."

Zayn then gave me the contract.

Zayn POV

"Take your time on reading the contract, it's a bit long and there are some things you need to follow so you don't wind up here when you're not supposed t-" I turned around and saw a pig and a pizza box in his arms.

"These just randomly appeared. I-I don't know what ha-"

"You wished for a pig and pizza?!"

"Oh don't be ridiculous!"

"You were supposed to wish to go back to earth! Not this!!"

"Just give me another contract!"

I snickered evilly. How in the hell did I wind up here. "It's one contract per life. It said so in the contract!!"

"How was I supposed to know??" He questioned, taking out a slice of pizza and biting it.

"By reading the- ugh!" I rubbed my temples, "I don't get paid enough for this bullshit.

_______________
(A/N)
This was a fun little scenario to write