Prologue

----

Just why Noona?

Why did you leave me?

What did I do wrong?

- - - - - - -

It was a day when Y/N walked to the shopping mall he saw two figures walked together as their hands were locked.

Y/N went to them both as they don't feel surprised to see him. "Noona what are you doing? I thought our engagement supposed to be next week?"

"I changed my mind. I don't like you, Y/N."

"But why? I'm not that attractive? What about your words 'don't judge book by its cover'?"

She shook her head. "You think it's only could be filled with love? Y/N look around you. This is reality. Wake up. Look into your mirror, what do you think when I look at you at first impression?"

He went silent as the guy gave him a smirk. "Let's go, Minju. Leave this trash."

- - - - - - -

Filled with despair, Y/N walked back to his small house as he look at the mirror of himself.

"Is this how the world really is?"

Tears ran down his eyes as his legs weaken and he kneeled on the ground. He cried to himself as he punched the floor several times while screamed.

Several Hours Later

Tears on his cheeks became dry. His heart died inside. Y/N went to his closet as he opened the box that written "Last choice of anything"

Inside the box, there was a revolver with one high caliber bullet as he loaded into the gun. Y/N pointed at one of the most vital part of his self,

Which was his heart.

"I couldn't even won Minju Noona's heart...."

As he took his one last breath, tears ran down his cheeks again as he closed his eyes hardly.

Then, his thumb pulled the trigger of the gun as he gulped.

*click*

A loud bang could be heard enough to every residents as Y/N could feel the pain of his heart being penetrated with one golden bullet that hit the wall behind him.

Blood splattered on the floor as he fell on his bed.

"Good... Bye..."

- - - - - - -