EP 2 (little Bit Of 🔞)

It's been a day after Hyewon's funeral

It's been a day after Hyewon's funeral. Eunbi still mourned to her death. Crying everytime she look at her picture in a Polaroid.

While Y/N, he felt regretful for attempt to commit suicide earlier before Hyewon would confessed to him.

But Eunbi didn't angry at him. Its not his fault as he was in a despair like she did. He lost someone he loved just like she lost her husband. Both of them were left, unwanted.

- - - - - - -

It was the end of her shift for todayl, Eunbi went to the mall for a lunch as she recognised a guy with low ponytail. She went closer to the guy.

She tapped his shoulder as he turned around. "Hi!"

"Ouh, hey."

"Y/N, right?"

"Yes, Noona--wait, what's your name again?"

"Eunbi."

"Aah, Eunbi Noona. How are you?"

"Umm, still survived. How about you? Are you got recovered from the breakup?" she asked.

Then, his cheerful smile turned to a pout. "Why you remind me that?? I almost forgetting her..."

"Sorry. Should I make it up for you instead?" Eunbi asked which received a nod from the guy. "Just accompany me. I feel lonely."

"Really? No treat?"

"I can treat myself, Noona. But I need someone to talk to." he said as he took out his wallet. "I'm gonna pay for a bubble tea. You wait here." he said and she nodded.

While Y/N went to the tea stand, Eunbi could saw a card fell from him. She went to picked the card which she could saw a private business with a phone number in it.

But she realised something...

"WAIT! ISN'T THIS?"

FLASHBACK

Eunbi came to Sakura's apartment as she could saw the girl was jumped cheerfully after a guy walked away from her house.

"Who was that?"

"I don't know, but gosh, his hands really same as he could describe in his business."

"Business?"

"Here..." Sakura gave Eunbi a business card.

"So he's a masseur?"

"More like a god of masseur. It feels so good~ I swear you'll relieved. And I really wanted to hug that guy a lot for fixed my body. I feel so light right now~"

Flashback ended.

"So it's you, huh?" Eunbi muttered as she look at Y/N took a cup of bubble tea after he paid his money to the stand owner.