Chapter 2

It was barely lunch time at McKinley and the girls have already been approached by about fifteen girls asking if they could be the mini Britt to complete the mini Unholy Trinity, they don't understand what this whole mini thing was about and had no idea where it came from.

Kitty's POV

I know I've always wanted to be popular but this is a little bit ridiculous, I didn't even realise that many freshmen would even know who the Unholy Trinity were because we just started today! I am so confused as to where this idea of minis even came from, sure we are always together and we have some similarities to them but we are also our own people!

The only time a mini-me was ever mentioned was when we are describing Sofia because that girl really is just Santana 2.0, but they're sisters, don't all sisters have things that they both share, in the Lopez's case it's both the sassy Lima heights attitude and their looks. But that doesn't explain why I'm being called a mini Q, we aren't related at all and how did someone at school send the story around everyone?

"H-h-hi. I am T-T-T-Tina an I j-j-just want to a-a-ask w-w-where auditions a-a-are for the r-r-role of m-m-mini Brittany.", a tall brown haired girl asked, I'm not really sure what's more concerning, the fact that her stutter is as fake as those shoes on her feet or the fact she's asking about a role of mini Brittany? Does she realise that the only thing they have in common is their height?
"Hi Tina. My name is Sofia and I'm sorry but we aren't holding auditions for anything. Why do so many people keep coming up to us asking to be the mini Britt, we aren't even a mini version of the Unholy Trinity. They are just our family so we're close and even if we were the Unholy Trinity 2.0 we already have our 'Mini Britt' and her name is Isabella. She just doesn't go to school with us anymore"
"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry. I s-saw it on the McKinley m-m-m-myspace page, JBI posted a story s-s-saying that t-t-they spent the s-s-summer recruiting a m-m-mini trio. I just w-w-wanted the c-c-chance to be p-p-popular and m-m-make friends. The o-o-only friends I h-h-have are the g-g-glee club but they a-a-aren't really my f-f-friends.", the Tina girl sighed.

I already know exactly what's about to happen, Sofia can't stand to see anyone alone so we're going to end up with this fake stuttering girl attached to us. We can say goodbye to any popularity right now with this girl at our side, although that would be the best for Sofia, she doesn't want to be popular she just wants to be herself and not the "mini Santana". She hates when we call her Satan 2.0 because she always reminds us that they are both two different people.

"Don't be sorry Tina, if you want to you can still sit with us and be our friend. We don't need to be anyone we aren't so just be Tina and we will be Sofia and Kitty.", Sofia explained.
"T-t-thank y-y-you. It m-m-means a l-lot."
"How old even are you Tiana?", Kitty scoffed.
"Kitty," Sofia sighed, "Her name is Tina and why does it matter, she's alone and needs friends, so let's be nice and let her sit with us."
"S-s-sorry, I am f-f-fifteen, but I've been k-k-kept back a year so I will be i-in y-your classes."

So not only is she faking a stutter, she's also clearly not very smart, great.

"Hey Kitty, I need to go and find my sister real quick. Are you coming?"
"Yes, I'll come with you. I want to see if they know what is up with this Unholy Trinity recruitment story anyway."
"Tina, do you want to come?"
"N-n-no it's o-o-okay. I am g-going to go s-see the g-g-glee club and see if t-t-they have any n-n-new members yet."
"Are you sure? You can come if you want to." Sofia asks again.
"I-I-I'm sure, we n-need to put some s-sign up sheets up around t-t-the school anyway."
"Okay we will see you as soon as we get back, if we aren't back before lunch is over, just find us in class. Bye!" Sofia says.
"Bye Tina." I respond, not entirely thrilled with the idea of the weird stuttering girl joining our duo.