FTO: (Ritvin) Chapter 1: Ritchie talking to Devin about his feelings

It was a bright and sunny Friday afternoon. Ritchie was sitting in his office doing nothing until............both Brandon and Micheal came in. 

"Oh hi you two what's up?" Asked Ritchie shocked on their visit. 
Oh.........coming to ask you about a certain person." Said Micheal. 
"Certain person?" Asked Ritchie confused on what Micheal meant. 
"Do you like a certain person with a red strict of hair?" Asked Micheal. 
"Micheal? Why do you want to know that?" Asked Ritchie even more confused. 
"Oh..........because he talks about you." Said Micheal. 
"In what way?" Asked Ritchie worried but not in the same way if that makes sense. 
"Love way." Said Micheal. 

Then Devin came in and saw Micheal talking to his crush. 
"Oh hi Devin." Said Micheal. 
"Hi Micheal..............what are you doing here and what are you talking to Ritchie about?" Asked Devin. 
"Oh.........nothing Devin, Ritchie keep it in your mind and don't say I said it." Said Micheal kinda giving it away . 
"Micheal  think Devin knows." Said Ritchie. 
"Is it about my crush?" Asked Devin nervous. 
Then Micheal shadowed away. 
"He told you didn't he?" Asked Devin getting even more nervous and a bit pissed off. 
"Remember what I said Ritchie." Said Micheal. 
"Micheal get out of the shadows NOW." Said Devin getting more pissed off. 
Then Micheal came out of the shadows. 
"Yes bro?" Asked Micheal. 
"Did you tell him?" Asked Devin pissed off. 
Micheal stayed quiet. 
"MICHEAL DID YOU TELL HIM!?!" Shouted Devin with tears starting to form and not holding back on his anger. 
"Yes I did." Said Micheal ashamed of himself. 
"Why would you? I was going to tell him when I was ready." Said Devin allowing the tears to come down his face. 
"Oh when were you going to tell him then?" Asked Micheal wondering. 
"Soon as I was ready, Micheal............I don't even have any words for you and I don't even know what to say." Said Devin walking out of the office. 
"I'm going to talk to him." Said Ritchie. 
"Okay.........." Said Micheal with little tears forming in his eyes.

When Devin got to his zone he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see Ritchie standing next to him. 
"Hey." Said Ritchie. 
"Hi." Said Devin. 
"Devin don't be angry at Micheal. The only reason why I found out that you liked me is because I admitted to Micheal something. It wasn't intentional he didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Truth is I love you and I want to be with you but I didn't know if it was one sided love. I didn't want to tell you but here I am telling you about my feelings. I didn't feel  confident saying this, but I am." Said Ritchie. 
"So you like me as well?" Asked Devin wiping away his tears. 
"Yes. And plus both Brandon and Micheal came and talked to me.  Hey we can do the same to him if you want to." Said Ritchie. 
"Wait is Brandon and Micheal a thing?" Asked Devin. 
"Yep Brandon told me." Said Ritchie smiling. 
"Why didn't he tell me?" Asked Devin upset even more. 
"Brandon, he didn't want you to know because he wasn't so sure on how you would react and he was still finding out he was gay so, yea." Said Ritchie. 
"Oh..........okay." Said Devin wondering if Ritchie's gay or something else, 
"Devin what's on your mind?" Asked Ritchie. 
"Are you gay or something else?" Asked Devin. 
"Well I'm still finding myself out I like boys but not girls, I like boys but not for their body for their personality but I do in the same way. So, I just call myself gay but I don't if I'm gay." Said Ritchie. 
"Oh.........well I'm biesexual  if that makes you feel better. And your the only one that knows." Said Devin. 
"I am?" Asked Ritchie shocked. 
"Yep." Said Devin. 
"I feel pleasured." Said Ritchie. 
"Ritchie I know you didn't mean to do the things you did in your past." Said Devin. 
"And I know you didn't either." Said Ritchie. 
"So, did Micheal say anything else about me?" Asked Devin. 
"No but..........I have something to ask you." Said Ritchie. 
"Oh...........and that is?" Asked Devin. 
"Will you be my boyfriend?" Asked Ritchie blushing a bit. 
"Yes I would like to be your boyfriend and Ritchie?" Asked Devin getting closer to him. 
"Y-yea?" Asked Ritchie blushing a bit more. 
"Please don't keep things from me if they are about me." Said Devin. 
"I won't keep anything about you a that is a secret or not I promise you." Said Ritchie. 
"And talk to me if you NEED to I don't want to see you suffering." Said Devin. 
"I will." Said Ritchie.