(Micdon) Chapter 9: The attack on Divines Magia

While Brandon and Micheal where talking Brandon's lucuma was ringing, Brandon looked at Micheal and answered it. 
"Hello?" Asked Brandon. 
"Hi little, bro um.......................want to hear a story?" Asked Ritchie. 
"Your under attack ain't you?" Asked Brandon. 
"Yes we are and it's Sliver and he's got mates I don't know why but he has gotten red eyes and well.................he's got me, Lucas and David chained up to a wall. I don't know where the others are it's not the Sliver that we know it's a new Sliver with goons and." Said Ritchie. 
"Where are you?" Asked Brandon. 
"All I know is that no one is left free on the island everyone is captured in different parts of the island. And he is taking  powers." Said Ritchie. 
"Does he have your powers or no?" Asked Brandon. 
"No he doesn't, but...........I'm very weak I can't even storm blink I can't even use any of my magic." Said Ritchie. 
"Okay, on our way." Said Brandon. 
"Please don't get yourself hurt." Said Ritchie. 
"I'll try not to get myself hurt." Said Brandon. 
"Okay, see you soon." Said Ritchie. 
"See you soon brother and please try to be as safe as you can even though your in this situation because I don't want you to be in a coma like I was." Said Brandon. 
"I'll try to brother." Said Ritchie. 

Ritchie's POV & Side:
I'm just leaning against the wall until I hear someone opening the door I look up to see a man walking up to me and he grabs my face and he forces me to look at him, my blood begens to boil and he notices that I'm starting to get annoyed with him, he laughs at me and I accidentally give him a little growl. 
"That's cute." 
"Shut up." I say. 
He shocks me with electricity and I laugh, he looks at me with this pissed off face and he nods to his mates and one of them injects me with something that will send me to sleep and one that will make it easier for Rijin to come out. I start to close my eyes and before I do I see red and Davis's on the other side of the room saying. "BOSS DON'T GO TO SLEEP RIJIN WILL COME OUT PLEASE DON'T GO TO SLEEP!" 
"SHUT ICE BOI UP WILL YA!?!" 
That's the last thing I hear before I go to sleep. 

Brandon's side:
When Brandon got to the island he noticed that it was completely underrun and he hid behind a brick wall. Then Mario and Kit snuck over to Brandon and scared him. 
"Geez you two." Said Brandon. 
"Sorry." Said Mario and Kit. 
"Are you both okay?" Asked Brandon. 
"Yes, I protected Kit." Said Mario. 
"I'm alright and yea big bro protected me, for some odd reason we are getting attacked." Said Kit. 
"It's because I'm down and you know I really shouldn't be doing this." Said Brandon. 
"Oh......................yea true you shouldn't." Said Kit. 
"Why shouldn't you be doing this?" Asked Mario. 
"Just came back to the island from doing something?" Asked Brandon. 
"Yea, a mission." Said Mario. 
"So, I've been in a two week coma and I'm now here trying to save my brother." Said Brandon. 
"Coma? Why?" Asked Mario. 
"I got kidnapped and someone tried to kill me along with Micheal." Said Brandon. 
"What's happened since I left and why do I smell another dragon?" Asked Mario. 
"Oh..............yes hi I'm Brandon a Wind Devil and Dragon Slayer at your service how may I help?" Asked Brandon. 
"WHAT HOW AND HIH!?!" Asked Mario shocked. 
"Yes, I am a dragon and devil slayer and for how it happened is that I got kidnapped with Micheal." Said Brandon. 
"Oh? What's your dragons name?" Asked Mario. 
"Wind and she got forced into me." Said Brandon. 
"How did Jupiter react?" Asked Mario. 
"Mainly the reason why I was absent for so long. Both of them had a little fight so, yea fun not." Said Brandon. 
"You got involved?" Asked Kit. 
"Yep and it sucked. They both wanted each other dead and I was like all g*d why can't they get along? It' very different sensing two different slayers now." Said Brandon. 
"It would be and a huge boost in the GMG whenever that happens." Said Mario. 
"Also, true." Said Brandon. 

Then Brandon, Mario and Kit went to the area's where: Blake, Lucas and Devin where getting held. 
Who's in here?" Asked Brandon. 
"BRANDON!?!" Shouted Blake. 
"Blake is it just you and keep your voice down?" Asked Brandon. 
"Not just me in here both water boi and ice boi in here with me. And yes Brandon sorry." Said Blake. 
"Okay Mario break down this door slowly and quietly." Said Brandon. 
"Okay stand back." Said Mario. 
"MARIO YOU IDIOT DON'T YOU DARE BLOW A DOOR INTO HERE! WE CAN'T MOVE AND PLANT IS NEXT TO THE DOOR!" Shouted David. 
"Mario dummy." Said Plant. 
"COULD OF SAID THAT IT THEIR WAS A PLANT WITH YOU!" Shouted Mario. 
Then Brandon punched Mario in the shoulder. 
"OW!" Shouted Mario. 
"Shut up, it's meant to be a rescue mission not a shouting and letting them know that we are here mission." Said Brandon.  
"Why do I feel like I'm going to be punched next?" Asked David. 
"You might get punched next David." Said Lucas. 
"Dad dummy." Said Plant. 
"Like it?" Asked Lucas. 
"No." Said David. 
"That's what I thought so, you should shut it." Said Lucas. 

Then Brandon opened the door. 
"Lucas, David, Blake Plant do you know where my brother is? And are you okay?" Asked Brandon.
"I think in your office and yea." Said David. 
"I'm just great." Said Lucas ticking because of his god. 
"Why are you ticking?" Asked Brandon. 
"My god want's to take over but I'm not allowing them and now I'm going to be ticking for a bit." Said Lucas. 
"Alright, here's the plan: Kit you help these three and get back to safety, basically where I found you both." Said Brandon.
"Alright." Said Kit. 
"What about us?" Asked Mario. 
"Your coming with me to find my brother and you four good luck and see you all soon." Said Brandon. 
"Alright." Said Mario. 
"Good luck Brandon." Said Kit and David. 
"Good luck Brandon and please for the love of g*d stay safe and don't k*ll yourself trying to save Ritchie." Said Lucas.
"Thank you and I'll try not to." Said Brandon. 

Then Kit's group left and Brandon and Mario where heading to the guild hall..................
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER I'm sorry but this will be apart of chapter 10, thank you for reading, I hope your all doing fine and have a good night/day. 

See you in the next one, 
Bye, 
Rin :)