My Cruel Master

My head is pounding. My body... Aches. My eyes are sore. I can barely stand on my own two feet. But I'm use to it. "Get up slave. Your services are needed." My master spoke with a booming voice. He's a cruel man. More cruel than me. I get up from the bed that was given to me. It was a shitty bed, just a medal frame and a mattress. It's hard to sleep on it. But I'm use to it.

He's standing by the door way of my very small room. The room is white and nothing else. No windows, no air conditioning, no heat, nothing. My feet hit the cold wood flooring. I have no shoes. All I have is underwear and a black and red gown with long sleeves. It's cold in here. But I'm use to it. I walk over to him and he emediatly grabbed my neck as soon as I got close. He slammed my head up against the wall making me bleed. I was frightened. "S-s-sir! I'm sorry! Please let me make it up to you! Please don't hurt me!" I said apologising. I don't even know what I did wrong but I was begging him not to hurt me.

He growls. "Fucking cunt. You slipped up again. You are a failure as a demon and a servent. You even fail as a husband. That's why they haven't found you yet because you are failure. And nothing else." I tried not to cry. He was right. I don't belong here. Anywhere. Well... I'm use to that.

"You are right sir. I am a failure." I said. He lets me go now. "Knees. Now." "Yes master." I said. I kneeled down and opened my mouth. I knew he wants to fuck my mouth so I obeyed. He takes it out and shoves it in my mouth roughly. "Good boy..." He violently thrust into my mouth and I'm trying not to gag or voment. "Such a good little fucking slut." He said. It made me want to puke right then.

He pulls out and grabs my ears and jerks me up. He flips me around and pulls my red underwear down. 'Oh no.. Please no. Please.' I start crying and then sobbing. He bashes my head against the wall. "Shut up slut. You will learn to take it and love it." "NO PLEASE! ANYTHING BUT THIS!" I begged. He forced it in and didn't stop until he came. He did it three or more times. He tied me down for the second time. Other people had a go at me at me too. I hate masters friends...

A few years later he has me out in public. In my human form that is. I had to protect him from harm. I was hurt so bad. He just said try better next time. That night he puts me in a room with dogs. I. Hate. Dogs. On top of that they are.... Aggressive. I hate dogs...

A couple months later I'm tied to the bed. I'm naked. My master brings a dog into the room. "This... Is a breeding dog. I'm sure he will be quite excited to... Well. Make you his mate." He said. My eyes widened and I see his smiled widened as he said that. "No please." I started sobbing. It's so humiliating. Was public sex not enough?

The dog jumps On top of me and I'm foced to stay still. It enters me and it just... I felt dead. No matter how much I screamed or begged, it didn't matter. I'm now use to it...

My master died two years later. I was sent to the country side from what was sent his will. Once arriving, I noticed that the field was a lushes green, with flowers and a farm. That was part of the contract. I get sent off to a remaining family member.

I hope they aren't as bad as the previous master.