PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE—

Third person's POV

"PLEASE! I-I'm begging y-you! Please Arrghhhh! D-dont kill Me!"A man groan In pain Begging for his Own Life.

Looking at the man, his nails was already gone and his fingertips bleeds because of the missing nails. It's like a fresh meat ready to sell on the market place

"Oh!? You said what?! HAHAHAHAH Someone gave me a LOT! of money. . To be exact It's 13 BILLION! for pete's sake!. . Just to be sure that you'll die right here, right now. . ARRGH! Whether who that freak Is! He or she's freaking rich!. . And be Happy! That Your worth That much. But I doubt that You're That Worth. Are you That expensive? Are you Even worth A hundred? Or even a peso?"A beautiful lady said. . She's mocking him. . And That lady is a killer named 'Mezemblie'

The mocking Smirk On her face Slowly disappeared and she wore Her poker face. She walk Towards the Man Who's crawling away And Step Into His neck. The man's Face turn Into Pale white

"Heel blade's on!"She murmured and the blades pop out on her boot heels. The man's blood Squirt out From His Neck. It reach's Mezemblie's face but she didn't mind. And That's How The guy Got killed

She waited For Minutes And buried her heels On the man's Neck Even more. The blood Came Out slowly But too much. She put back the blades And harshly remove her heel on the man's neck

She smirk Like an Innocent angel Before Sayi'n—
"Done! Hihi"The girl giggled like a Child then she ran to her car. . Nandoon ang perang sinasabi nyang billion raw

"Heheh money~money~money! For my new Ferrari~"She sounds so happy and yet creepy, creepy coz she got that money from killing someone..

'Isn't that horrible'
"*tiit!**tiit!**tiit!*" A sound of ticking clock or should I say a bomb ticking. .  Readying It-self to be explodes! Made her Stop.
(A/N: Okie okie! Ang jeje ni author sa Part na nilagyan ko pa Ng tunog. sorry mahina sa sound si author eh but tunog po ng bomba yan)

"What's that—"she asked though she know what It is

"Boo0O0oom!"Tunog ng pag-sabog ng Isang kotse. At iyong kotseng Iyon Eh ang sinasakyan ng dalaga

'Is this my last breath already?. . ganito ba ko mamamatay?. . It's not my plan to die. Yet?. . How stupid of mine. . walang taong plinanong mamatay. . sa edad kong bente singko anyos. .may plano pa kong magka-anak-'

Her Chinky Eyes Widened when She saw Someone. Someone really close To her.

"Is this My. . WAIT! Sicarfio? M-my h-husband?. . And. . My-My-My! B-bestfriend!?"Naghihingalong bulong nito sa sarili nya ng makita ang asawa kasama ng bestfriend nya at masayang tumatawa at pinapanood syang mamatay. . Naka-yapos ang Isang kamay Ng Asawa Nya sa bewang Ng bestfriend Nya While Laughing Like It's The best day Of they're Lives. . When Mezemblie closed her eyes. . That's the time she scream with all of her strength left!

"I'M GOING TO KILL THE BOTH OF YOU!" sigaw nito kasabay ng pagsabog ng isa pang bomba sa loob ng sasakyan

I'm the cold Blooded girl who Everyone hates Coz I'm too arrogant

But my master slash adopted father Love me That he Gave Me Everything I need. He Even Thought me everything he knew. But still, I couldn't do anything for him. I can't repay Anything

My bestfriend hates Me silently That They Kill Me.

And my husband. He hates Me too. I'm Aware of that. It's b'coz I'm the Top killer and He couldn't even beat me. He's under me. That's Why he Hated Me that much That He want me, Dead.

I promise! In another life! I would be The purest And kindest woman In the world!

'ARGH! MY HEAD hurt alot like hell. .' Bulalas nito sa kanyang sariling isip ng biglang sumakit at kumirot ang ulo nito

'Wait! What!? Anong masakit!? Didn't I died back when the car exploded? so come?'

"HUHUHUHU"Cries woke her up. . she hurriedly sat down hearing that, then she realize. She's sitting on a cozy large bed

Malaking kama! Mas malaki pa ito sa dati nyang kama! .

"WAAHH!" Sigaw ng lahat ng makitang umupo ang 'PATAY!'..

"MULTOO!"Muling sigaw ng kung sino sa malapit nya dahilan para kumunot ang noo nya't marahas na napa-tingin sa taong iyon. . sumakit pa ang ulo nya ng dahil sa rahas nito

"WHAT THE FREAK!"sigaw ng dalaga dahilan para mapatigil ang lahat at mapa-tingin nalang sa muka nya. .

'I-i-i .. d-didn't I j-just d-died?. . M-maybe It's m-my f-fake bestfriend. . pakulo nya nanaman ito. . she'll torture me If I trust someone here. . that they're saying the truth. .'

"Mahal na prinsesa! B-buhay kayo!"muling sigaw ng kung sino kaya tinignan sya ng masama ng dalaga

Natakpan nya ang bibig nya't yumuko na lamang

"Mahal na what!?"sigaw nito

Masyadong magulo ang lahat sakanya. . she can't Understand even A single detail

Nag angat sya ng tingin at salamin kagad ang bumungad sakanya

"AAAHHH!"she suddenly scream when she saw It's not her hair color. .

"King'na!"Malutong na mura nya na nag-pabigla sa mga tao o mga taong naninilbihan sakanila

'D-did! I just got reincarnated to this weakling body!!'

She Was Just Joking For The after-life! But it turned out That She have been blessed!

"Mezemblie FLAMES, Pleased To meet all Of you. . I Got REAINCARNATED AS A WEAK PRINCESS"

DISCLAMER:This story Is A work of fiction Any names, Place Events Businesses Did Not Intentionally Copied. Keep In mind That I didn't Copy this Story to anyone or anythingThis Is Just One Of A products Of MY 'Wild' and Unique 'IMAGINATION'

"DO KEEP IN MIND THAT, ITS A WORK OF FICTION"

WARNING:This story contains vulgar and Unfiltered words, 18+-rated scenes, action and cruel scenes that are not suitable for kids 17 below

AUTHOR: PLEASE do respect the author, and this story was just made by a 15 year old me. . super fresh from the baby years hehe~ and if this story was a jejemon story for you. . or whatsoever. . Bear With IT! and I'm not gonna say sorry. . coz It's just the 15 year old me..

─yeah I wrote fantasy's And next I'll write COLD FEMALE LEAD series which is I really love.. sooner Or later.. yeah right too talkative..

IN MY VOCABULARY. "THERE'S NO AGE AT WRITING STORY'S THAT CAN MAKE YOU FEEL HAPPY AT OUR FANTASIES, AND ESCAPE FROM OUR CRUEL REALITY AND TOXIC PEOPLE.. SO IF YOUR THINKING OF WRITING A STORY.. I SUPPORT YOU AND CHEER YOU UP.. DON'T LISTEN TO THOSE NEGATIVE COMMENT ABOUT YOU"

"Welcome, join me escape from our toxic reality, and enter this story that full of fantasy"

_Module_AIN_

Loved;Vinivining_madie