Chapter 1

(f/N) = First name

(L/N) = Last name

(H/C) = Hair color

(E/C) = Eye color

____________________________

Quick Character description:

You are taller than Levi by about a head, you have broad shoulders, long hair that you usually keep in a man bun and a sensitive personality But quick to take the lead When Levi is involved. you are over protective as Levi in this story is tough on the outside but a sad lonely mess on the inside. YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF HIM!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Levi POV:

I walked down the dirty streets one hand in my pocket my other holding a bag of newly bought tea leaves from the market. As I was passing a narrow alley I head a small sob, I stopped. Its not like it was out of the ordinary to see and hear that sort of stuff on these streets but a lingering feeling made me go and find the cause of the small sound.

I stopped in front of a small mat with a grubby and beaten boy laying on top of it, curled up and shivering. Sighing knowing this was only going to be a burden, I knelt down and nudged the small boy with a tea bag box, he immediately looked up, horror consuming his features. Quickly jumping back and hitting the wall behind him roughly, he dropped to the ground again.

Looking at the small boy my heart twinged slightly. I stayed quiet waiting for him to calm down, once he had I calmly reassured him that I wouldn't hurt him. His hurt eyes drifting from my face, to my body then back, putting out my hand he seemed to look at it for a while before deciding to take it. As the boy took my hand I felt how cold he was and decided to bring him back to warm him up immediately. I'm sure Isabel and Farlan wouldn't mind.

"Can I pick you up?" I asked quietly

He looked up at me shyly and nodded.

In a small but swift movement i picked him up making sure not to scare him, holding him with one arm I picked up the bag of tea with the other and headed back to the house. On the way back he seemed clutch to my shirt jacket as he drifted off to sleep on my shoulder.

As I walked up the stairs to the lit and clean house the door opened to an unhappy looking Isabel, as she was about to go off she stopped her eyes staring at the boy clinging to my shoulder.

"Who is that?!" she choked out in surprise.

"Be quiet will you, ill explain when we get inside." I said in a hushed but menacing tone.

Isabel seemed to understand as she immediately shut up and headed inside. Once we had got inside and closed the door farlan came to check out the ruckus, he just stood watching as Isabel started asking all sorts of questions.

Who is he? Is he ok? Where did you find him? DID YOU KIDNAP HIM?!?

No Isabel I did not kidnap him, I found him on the street. Now hurry up and get a blanket, farlan get some water for him. As I instructed them the boy stirred on my shoulder waking up from the sudden noise, I knelt down and set him down on the carpet next to the fire place and grabbed the blanket from Isabel to rap around him.

As he sat there looking a little disoriented from the sudden change of environment he rubbed his eyes and looked around to find he was in a house, before he could inspect more I handed a glass of water to him. He quietly mumbled a small thank you and gladly took a few sips of the water

Once he was finished i took the empty glass from him and handed a small morsal of bread to him, he looked at me surprised that I was giving it to him he hesitated so I just pushed it into his hands and said.

"Eat, You will need strength to recover."

He just nodded and started eating the bread. I patted his head and let him eat. Once he had finished I got a bath prepared for him, though it didn't seem like he liked it as he fought every step to the bath. After he finally gave in, I washed him careful not to agitate his wounds but still making sure he was clean. Once i had bathed him he started to doze off in the blanket I had rapped around him, I nodded to Isabel and farlan to go to sleep and that I would take care of him, we all decided to deal with him in the morning.

Once they had left the room I picked the small boy up and carried him to my bedroom where I set him down and covered him with the blanket, I climbed in next to him hmm... What am I going to do with you? I thought as I drifted to sleep tired from today's commotion.

Your POV:

As I woke my vision still blurry from sleep I looked around dazed. Something was different... WHERE AM I!? Then yesterday's memories flooded through out my mind i relaxed a little and noticed I was alone in a room I could hear voices coming from the other room

Who do you think his parents are? A tall blond said

Did you see anyone near him when you found him? A red head aksed.

No i didn"t- the shorter dark haired male stopped, our eyes briefly met before I looked away quickly ashamed to be eaves dropping. As I looked up again the small red head came up to me and introduced herself

Hi! My name is Isabel nice to meet you, the people behind me are farlan and levi, as their names were called the one named farlan gave a small wave while the other just sat there sipping his tea. I let out a small amused laugh as my eyes drifted to the cup, he was holding it weirdly.

That got his attention and he looked at me with the tinyest hint of confusion, you could barley tell but somehow i just knew he was confused, I shrugged it off as isabel asked my name.

"I'm sorry... Don't have a name" I said as I looked away disheartened

Hey, hey Its ok... Well... how about we call you (F/N)! Are you okay with that name? And you can come up with a last name your self, how does that sound (F/N)?

Feeling better at the sound of your new name you agree and smile, Isabel just looked at me with surprise, then hugged me.

Your so cute! Why are you so cute (F/N)? She started to squeeze me tighter nearly choking me until Levi raised his voice instructing them to let me go and that I was still injured. Isabel noticed that and quickly released me making sure I was ok

"I'm fine!" I told her, As she calmed down ready to ask more questions
I listened and tried to answer as much as I could.

"How old are you (F/N)?"

"I am 8"

"Really!?" She had an astonished look on her face.

"but you look 6!" Isabel gasped

"Its probably due to malnourishment and lack of nutrients." Levi said straight faced as he sipped the last bit of tea from his cup.

"Alright last question (F/N)... Do you know where you are from?" Isabel asked politely.

"No not really, I don't really remember anything from my past as I moved my hair to the side to reveal a scar. I got it when I was a little younger than I am now, I don't remember how exactly i got it but I have had it for as long as I can remember. As I was tracing the scar with my fingers levi spoke up.

"Hey kid. You don't have any where else to go am I right?"

"Yes"as I nodded he looked to Isabel and Farlan they all looked back at me. Not knowing what was going on I just stared at them in confusion until Farlan finally spoke up saying.

"You can stay with us."

"If your ok with that of course?" Isabel said smiling

I sat there shocked, me grasping for words I could only let a simple thank you as tears flowed down my face.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hello! thank you reading the first chapter of One and Only, I hope you enjoyed it, I will try to update if you want me to.

( I have a lot of free time ^^)

1455 words