Chapter 2

Time skip >>

Your POV:

I pulled the trigger on my ODM gear, launching thin steel wires with hooks into the wall, while smoothly maneuvering around stacked crates and barrels. As I was turning a corner, about to reach my destination I saw a fast blur fly past me, landing neatly where I was about to touch down. Once I had landed safely I looked up with a smile.

"Hey its been a while since I've seen you in the training area, you miss me already?"

"Tch."

"I see you have the same reply as always, Levi." I scoffed while smirking at him, my (E/C) eyes glistening.

"Shut it brat" as he turned away ready to do another lap of the abandoned street.

"Oh come on levi, just admit it!" I said laughing.

No reply...

"Fine, then let's race then!" I huffed, getting prepared at the start line next to Levi.

"3... 2... 1... Go!" I shouted.

We both pushed off, shooting our grappling hooks out as we used our gas to propel ourselves forward. Levi lagged a bit as I used momentum to propel myself ahead of him. After overtaking him I looked back at him to show off but he was gone. As I looked back I felt a hard yet friendly flick against my forehead.

"How did you get in front of me?!?" I gasped in annoyance.

"Shortcuts." He smugly replied smirking, and with that he was gone. Now speeding ahead nearing the finish line. I quickly propelled myself towards him using my gas, trying to beat him to it. But it was too late, as he calmly landed at the finish line, I accidentally overshot and fell face first onto the dirty concrete, scraping my face.

As I sat up I quickly rubbed my face and looked up at Levi with an embarresed grin, for a split second I thought I saw a hint of concern hover over his features until he went back to his usual stoic face.

"I hope your not planning to stay like that for the rest of the day, brat." Levi said looking at my dirty clothes and face with distaste.

"Nah I'll quickly wash up at home before doing my assignment."

"Good, now hurry up."

I got up and dusted myself off before grappling onto a nearby building and propelling myself into the air. I landed outside and walked up the stairs to our house. I opened the door, packed away my ODM gear and walked toward the bathroom. Once inside I removed my shirt, revealing a well trained body, surprising, considering how my condition was before I was picked up by Levi.

I am now seventeen, and I have a family I can rely on. I am very lucky to have been picked up by them, because if they hadn't picked me up that day i probably would have have died in that alleyway. As I removed the rest of my clothing I turned on the water, I heard the front door open and close outside.

"Ah Levi must be back" I thought as I jumped in the shower, beginning to wash the dirt off my body. Once I had finished washing up I got out of the shower and turned off the water. I grabbed a towel ready to start drying off my body, as the door suddenly opened on me, as Levi walked in.

"Hey brat, are you ready to do your assi-" he stopped and stared at me before quickly turning around and closing the door, leaving with a faint blush across his cheeks. As I just stood there in shocked silence, I caught a glimpse of my face in the reflection of the glass, I was as red as a tomato. I quickly cupped my face with my hands, hiding behind them in embarrassment, hoping he didn't see anything.

Levi's POV:

As I walked in the front door closing it behind me, I packed my ODM gear away, hearing the shower running from the other room. I headed to the cupboard and grabbed a cup and a tea bag. I boiled the kettle and set out the assignment that me and Farlan had prepared the other week for (F/N). While I was doing that I heard the water stop, as I finished setting up the table, I went to go get him.

As I opened the door I asked him if he was ready to do his assignment, but before I could finish my sentence I realised. He was stark naked. Holding a towel by his side, I quickly turned away seeing his face turn to a deep shade of red, I quickly closed the door blushing. He had a big build with a well proportioned body, And... And... I quickly stopped myself before imagining the rest, as I calmed myself with the tea I brewed before. I cleared my mind ready to face him, once again my face stoic and unfazed.

I couldn't say the same for (F/N) though... As he came out of the bathroom, he put his clothes in the basket and averted my gaze, as he seemed to be deeply embarrassed by what had just happened in the bathroom.

As he sat down, he reached for the glass of water on the side and took a few gulps before shaking his head, as if clearing any stray thoughts he had, He looked up at me with a calm and determined gaze, ready to receive the question sheet.

As I helped him with some parts, I sat next to him and leaned over to correct one of his mistakes, accidentally brushing against his leg, as I did he gasped and quickly sat back in his chair looking away a little flustered.

"What's wrong?" I asked feeling impatient.

"N-nothing! Keep going" he quickly replied, keeping a red hue of blush on his cheeks.

I just shrugged it off "he's around that age where he will start getting more sensitive and aware of people, I shouldn't worry about it." I thought as I pointed to one of the questions.

Once we were done the day was nearly over, the clock said 8:00 as we packed up. It was around 8:30 when I decided to get ready for bed, tired from today. I walked to Levi's room, opened the door and started setting up my bed, which was a plain mattress on the ground with a blanket and pillows.

Once that was set up I quickly changed, putting on some comfy clothes that I used as pajamas. I slid into bed and covered myself with the blanket, I curled up into a tight ball thinking of what had happed today, my face heating up at the thought. As I shook my head slightly the door creaked open. It was Levi, he had come in already dressed in more casual clothes and got into bed getting comfy he asked.

"Are you asleep (F/N)?"

"Yeah" I replied quietly.

"Mmm Goodnight, brat."

I smiled as I drifted off to sleep happy that he said goodnight to me.

______________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter 2 ^^

1193 words.