4 You're his brother???

The song and the video is not mine!!!!!! All rights to the owner. I'm not sure if the song fits, but I'm listening to it while writing. 

Izuku POV (a few days later, in the hospital)

I was looking at the televsision. The news were on and I was a little bit nervous. They said class 1a, from UA was attacked by villains.....I really hope Kacchan isn't hurt or badly injured. Luckuily, in this exact moment, I got a text from Kacchan. It said: „Hey Zuzu. You propably saw the news. I just wanted to say, I'm not injured. Just a few scratches but nothing fatal. Oh and my homewroom teacher, Aizawa, or Eraserhead will be broguht into the hospital. It's the same hospital you're in. SO you'll propably hear something of him soon. If you know if he's ok, can you text me?" I was realived. KAcchan was ok. I texted back: „Yeah, sure. I'll tell you when I hear something. Good to hear that you're not injured. Is one of your classmates injured?" I was so realived that he was ok. 

Suddenly, I felt a now familiar feeling in my throat. It felt like it was burning but full of water at the same time. I immidiately knew what was going to happen. But izt was already the third time that day. The feeling got worse and I couldn't breath correctly. The machines nedxt to me acted up and just a second after that, nurses and doctors stormed in. A nurse hold a small bowl(?) in front of me while I started couching. Dizziness came over me and breathing got harder and harder. I felt a sharp pain in my torso. It hurts. It hurts so bad. I was used to this pain but it still isn't like I don't feel it. I started couching up blood while another nurse rubbed circles on my back. I want it to stop. I want to go outside. To meet with friends. TO go into the mall and eat in a cafe. I want to pet a dog and feel the rough toungue of a cat licking my hands. I wanted to go into school. To whisper with friends during the lessons. To play pranks on mom and dad. And Kacchan. I wanted a normal childhood. A normal life. But even when I wanted all these things the most, I was gratefull for my life. I got to live. I had enough food. And water. I was never too cold or too hot. I had my family. And some friends. Even if they were only adults and only came one time in a month or so. I was outside this hospital exactly one time. It was just a short time, but...... This feeling..... I will never forget it. I wanted to feel the wind rushing against my skin again. HEaring the birds chirping just a few metres away. I was in the forest back then. The floor of the forest was soft and rough at the same time. The smell..... it smelled so fresh. So new. It smelled like life and happyness. Like freedom. I wanted to go into the forest one more time, before I die. Just one more time not smelling the chmical smell of the hospital. For one more time completely forget the pain and my sickness. 

But what I wanted the most, is that people will think of me with a smile when I'm dead. I want them to be happy, so I'm happy too. I don't want them to be sad when I'm dead. I don't want them to cry. That just makes me sad. I hate to see people cry. I want them to have fun. To laugh about all the things we did together. About all the memories we recieved together. About the stupid inside jokes we had. And so, I'm happy with my live. I'm completely gratefull. 

When I finished coughing up bloos, the nurses left and only two doctors stayed in the room with me. I was exhusted, so I laid back onto the bed. One of the doctors said in a sad tone: „Izuku....I'm sorry to tell you.... but we think that you only have a few month left. We don't know how many. It got faster worse than we expeced. You could die in two months, but it could also still nbe a half year. We don't know. You should try to get a lot of good memories in a short amount of time. Spend a lot of time with your family. Ok?" I nodded. I had honestly expected them to say something like this. I felt that it got worse every day. I'm really not surprised. 

After the doctors left, I felt how my eyes got heavier. I blinked a few times until they fell shut and I fell asleep.