Chapter 5 (W-What!?)

Naruto's POV
——————

I was driving to my job interview and then I noticed I was late. - shit, Shit and SHIT! -. I started to drive like I was going to try and find the last ramen bowl in the world. I parked my car in the Carpark beside the company I was even rushing so much I didn't even look at the company's name. I walked in and saw the receptionist and walked up to her and asked " where is the job interview being held?" She replied back saying "top floor at the end of the hallway it's literally the only door unless you are blind or stupid" in a bored tone, somewhat like a robot or if you are done with some shit. I gave her my classic smile and said "thanks dattebayo!" And then fast walked to the elevator. I pressed the 69th floor button because that was the highest number which only means top floor - duh I ain't that dumb🙄 -.

Once the elevator dinged to show that I was at my destination I walked through the door and saw a long corridor and walked for like a good four minutes, -like damn how long of a walk just to get to one god damn door!?😩 - I then finally saw the door, I knocked on the door and waited for a reply...i didn't get a reply so I knocked again I then hear an annoyed voice say "ugh! Come in" - that voice sounds familiar...eh whatever🤷‍♂️ -. I walked in to see a dim room with some black curtains to block the bright sunlight and there was a desk and a black chair, the chair was faced toward the black curtains so I could not see this person's face - gosh this person is definitely a emo😑 -. I then heard the said person cough to catch my attention, bringing me out of my thoughts. " What is your name new applicant" the mysterious voice said in a irritated tone and then I had said with my usual enthusiastic way of talking while also sounding serious and sophisticated. "Ahem. My name is Naruto Uzumaki" then the chair swung around like the speed of light to show...Sasuke!?!?

"W-What!?" I immediately say in a shocked voice.

What will happen next?

What will Naruto say?

What will Sasuke say?

How will they react?

Will Sakura find out?

What about Menma?

Well wait for the next shitty chapter!

To Be Continued!~

(427 damn Words!)

A/N

Okay so I wasn't even going to update today well night..meh. Well anyway my Mum came up unexpectedly (my parents are divorced) and was only supposed to be here for one day on the weekends but ended up for two days and like I slept at my Nan's and such and well I have school tomorrow and I am tired and feel like crap I even have swimming tomorrow...SWIMMING!?! For fuck sake I am busy...but yeah the only reason was i felt guilty because I had promised I would update and I got 700+VIEWS! That is amazing!!! I am very grateful for it too! Also Thank you for adding my book to your lists guys! And also thanks for voting for my book. Also here is are some Author's who need more recognition Sukietoro5493 and Macayla098 also thank you Uzumaki_San1 , RoseSmith342 , user69467477 , KyleeMorrissey , Lovemangabl , SleepDeprivedReader7 , KrislynneAmie , nyasiat124 , Ana3472 for adding my Story to your lists you have my undoubted gratitude!

From Author

(586 MOTHER FUCKING WORDS!)